PDA

View Full Version : RMY Auctions "June Premier Auction Underway & Free Catalogs to Net54 Members

prewarsports
06-15-2014, 04:46 PM
RMY Auctions June Premier Auction is well underway. Bidding ends June 21 and this our first foray into printing and mailing a teaser catalog with several of our premium lots pictured. Top to bottom it is one of the best accumulations of vintage photography to be offered at auction!

We wanted to extend an offer the Network 54 Community that if anyone would like a free catalog, you can get one in one of two ways.

1. Register for the Auction at www.RMYAuctions.com and we will mail you one immediately via Priority Mail.

or

2. E mail us at info@rmyauctions.com and we will send you complimentary copy.

Thanks to everyone who has helped our company grow! We will be at the National Convention in Cleveland with the two most important Baseball Photographs ever taken on display and would love to have anyone stop by and talk about vintage photography with us.

Rhys Yeakley

www.RMYAuctions.com

sporteq
06-15-2014, 05:06 PM
Good luck with the auction... then again, you probably don't need it with them awesome images!

Albert

ethicsprof
06-15-2014, 09:48 PM
I received mine a few days ago and must say that it is truly top shelf!!!!!
I must say that I was particularly pleased with the size of it with enough great pics and information to capture my attention without being bulky or burdensome. This one is definitely a keeper.
Congratulations on things going so well for you and RMY. I love those that
I have won in the past---they are all already framed and displayed!
And I'm hoping to add a couple this time around.
all the best,
barry