PDA

View Full Version : Surprised No One Mentioned This

arc2q
06-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Adrian is auctioning his '52 Mantle and lots of strange things going on with the listing. First it was listed for a straight auction and got 21 bids ending last night:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161321134932?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Since then it has been relisted several times under the claim that the buyer could not pay. (less than 24 hours later) Seems odd considering the winning bidder has over 2000 positives, 100% rating, and has bid on 500+ items just in the last 30 days.

It goes up...then ends...then gets relisted a few minutes later at an even more optimistic price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161329542767

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1952-Topps-Mickey-Mantle-PSA-4-Great-Eye-Appeal-20000-One-of-the-FINEST-/161329817849?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item259001a8f9

What is going on here? Not that I am interested in the card but how can this be going on legally considering so many people bid on the original listing? (I know this card is post-war but worth mentioning here)

frankbmd
06-06-2014, 07:19 PM
I miss him.:)

asoriano
06-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Since then it has been relisted several times under the claim that the buyer could not pay.

Maybe he got a taste of his own medicine?

MW1
06-06-2014, 07:44 PM
It's a good thing the glitz was finally fixed.

KCRfan1
06-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Triple exclamation point!!!

Peter_Spaeth
06-06-2014, 08:03 PM
On its third listing today now. Just the card i am looking for too alas.

t206fix
06-06-2014, 08:11 PM
I miss him.:)

Let's give him one more chance. He'll change. ..

Deertick
06-06-2014, 08:23 PM
I heard he is redirecting his collecting toward Fedoras now.

calvindog
06-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Maybe he sold it to Joey Gavone and he got stiffed?

Peter_Spaeth
06-06-2014, 08:59 PM
I am still receiving messages even after writing this please read the following as far as pictures the card is in my safety deposit box I went there today (2014-06-05) to take a picture of the back of the card and added it here the front picture comes from when I purchased the card in 2013 from TonyEtrade I simply took his name off the bottom of the picture. It was the same picture I have in my PSA registry set online...under The Eastern Canadian Collection you will see that this is not the only expensive card that I own it is do the most expensive card I have ever listed for sale!!! I always keep pictures of expensive cards I have purchased......Tony had not posted a picture of the back of the card when he had listed it on Ebay last year). Rest assured you will be getting this exact card!!!

I have reached my limit of messages I can send so please see detailed description for any answers you may need. Ebay has a daily limit of messages and they will only reset later tomorrow evening. I have simply received to many messages already concerning this item and have answered every one of them!!!

***Please no bidders with less than 30 feedback and 99% positive feedback.....I had to re list due to buyer ''NOT'' been able to pay....he tried to pay the one single invoice multiple times and grew irritated then I explained the following to him (he was not a bad buyer at all just not satisfied with the following for some reason....we did speak over the phone we tried to make it work but in the end he wanted ONE invoice) (he was not happy I had to create 2 separate invoices threw Ebay/Paypal because my account is ONLY set up to receive a maximum of 10 000$ per single invoice.....I have contacted Ebay/Paypal today to have this increased to 60 000$ they will be contacting me very soon on this issue.....he was a nice guy and he was a good buyer BUT unhappy with the 2 separate invoices for some reason.......in the past when I purchased a card over 10 000$ I had to pay that exact way I guess he was not use to this method.....hence why I now have to re list this item...So please keep this in mind before placing a bid and hopefully Ebay/Paypal will have increased my limit to 60 000$ before this auction ends.....It never crossed my mind in a million years to list this in my description thinking this is the way it is done for everyone......never knew I could ask for a higher limit for receiving payments) + I needed to add a picture of the back of the card as well.....If you can't afford this card PLEASE don't bid I had to re list this item many many items due to technical problems MY CARD was not showing up on Ebay.com for some reason hence all the listings attempted (then once the ''glitz'' was fixed after calling Ebay they started to all show up in the ended section...I am aware that this looks kinda ''crazy'' like I said been from Canada for some odd reason this seems to occur once in a while when listing a item....I apologize for it.....even do I know it's not my own fault)......I live in Canada and some times I have this issue when listing a item!!!Rest assured YOU WILL be receiving the exact card shown above***

If I lived in the U.S I would have this card regraded by PSA because this card should be a PSA 5......this is a SOLID looking card!!!

PSA 3 1952 Topps Mantles that don't even look half as good as my card have been selling for over 12 500$ in the last few months and again their eye appeal does not even come close to been like the one I am offering here for sale!!!

If you have been looking for a nice PSA 4 this is your chance DON'T LET IT GO BY because as most collectors know finding a nice looking 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle is almost a IMPOSSIBLE task and some times takes many years!!!

Here is the information on that specific card:

The small white dot you seen on the front of the card is because this is a type 2 the type 1 does not have that white dot!!! One of the FINEST looking PSA 4s you will EVER see......I have only seen one better looking in this grade range in over 5 years of following this ICONIC baseball card!!! That card sold for over 36 000$ and was a PSA 4.5!!! This card has gone up in value almost 25% in each single grade over the last year.......and will most likely continue to increase in value!!! When people think of baseball cards 2 major cards come to mind this card and the T206 Wagner!!! It took me years and years to locate such a SUPERB example the blue color is sooooo vibrant there are NO STAINS OR ANY CREASES on this card......looks more like a strong PSA 5!!! I will be shipping this card using UPS Express mail FULLY insured!!!

Shipping cost 3,50$ per 100$ value (Divide 25 000$ by 100$) so that is why I am asking so much + 60$ basic shipping using UPS Express mail + taxes!!!

Good luck!!!

Payment terms:

Full payment required within 24 hours of the auction ending please keep this in mind before placing a bid!!! This is a very expensive card I simply can't offer a longer payment plan!!!

There are NO paper loses/chips on either the front or the back of this card!!!

The card I am offering here looks WAY WAY WAY better than the last PSA 4 to sell on Ebay for almost 16 000$ that card had issues on the front like scratches on the blue background that take away from the true beauty of this card and it also had other issues (when you hold a card like mine in your hands you come to understand why this card is so iconic!!! And it's beauty just makes you fall in love with it)......My card does NOT have ANY of those issues that that PSA 4 had!!! Most PSA 5s and PSA 6s I have come to study over the years don't even come close to how nice my card is......my card is just so so vibrant and problem free......almost impossible to find in even higher graded copies of this card!!! If you can't afford a PSA 7 or higher this is the card for you!!!

This is the card to buy if you want to be proud of owning a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle......I can't understand why someone would pay sooooooo much money for one that has bad eye appeal and scratches on the blue backround behind the Mick.......the card I am selling I know for sure that the buyer will NOT have any regrets and will be very very proud to have this fine looking example!!! Don't let this card pass by if you have been wanting to buy one because imagine spending all that money and having a card you look at and keep saying to yourself why did I just not wait till I found the perfect one instead. Like I said it took me years to find the right one (problem free)......I could not spend such money on a example that just does not look right and having to live with all those regrets!!!

Mikehealer
06-06-2014, 09:02 PM
$700 shipping seems more than fair.

conor912
06-06-2014, 09:24 PM
$700 shipping seems more than fair.

It would be cheaper to get on a plane and go pick it up from him.

Mikehealer
06-06-2014, 10:18 PM

I was thinking buy him a ticket so he could deliver it

Rollingstone206
06-06-2014, 10:31 PM

MattyC
06-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Wow. Italics. Bold. Underline. Liberal usage of the old exclamation point. Caps. And various colors? Just...wow.

Tom S.
06-06-2014, 11:12 PM
...I have reached my limit of messages I can send so please see detailed description for any answers you may need. Ebay has a daily limit of messages and they will only reset later tomorrow evening. I have simply received to many messages already concerning this item and have answered every one of them!!!...

Gee, where have I seen that before?

Post #1 of 15 for today... ;)

06-06-2014, 11:14 PM
"Like I said it took me years to find the right one"

That's not quite how I remember that going down.

scooter729
06-07-2014, 01:38 AM
A few weeks ago he bought a whole slew of M101-4's as singles for over market prices, then sold them like a week later as one lot of 37 cards for about half what he paid. The high bidder left positive feedback too, so it looks like the sale happened.

Not sure wtf business model is in his head right now, but it doesn't seem good...

auggiedoggy
06-07-2014, 03:09 AM

According to the location of his items for sale he lives in Gatineau, Quebec. I live in Ottawa, Ontario. The two cities are separated by the Ottawa River which means he is probably about a half hour or so car ride from my home. I wonder if he allows local pick-up? I could then ship it to you for considerably less. :D

the 'stache
06-07-2014, 03:41 AM
I have his account followed to make sure I never do business with him, because he changes his user name so often.

http://imageshack.com/a/img837/3200/6yzm.png

That's all I will say.

deucetwins
06-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Thus begins the summer of '14. I hope it's as entertaining as '13.

With $700 shipping and email limits on the Bay, it's off to a good start.

nsaddict
06-07-2014, 05:47 AM
The shipping has ranged between 750.00 and free:rolleyes: Has ebay restricted him to 15 listings per same item per day?:rolleyes: He probably is reading this post, hi Adrian.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=161321134932&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&LH_Complete=1&_ssn=t206_the_monster_baseball_collector&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.X1952+ mantle&_nkw=1952+mantle&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Peter_Spaeth
06-07-2014, 08:36 AM
I couldnt quite follow why he went to the bank to take a picture of the back but couldnt take one of the front and had to use an old one with the bottom cut off?

Leon
06-07-2014, 08:37 AM
I couldnt quite follow why he went to the bank to take a picture of the back but couldnt take one of the front and had to use an old one with the bottom cut off?

You question why you can't follow the mind of a psychopath?

Peter_Spaeth
06-07-2014, 08:45 AM
The pic looks like a scan too not a pic. Perhaps from another card.

bbcard1
06-07-2014, 08:48 AM
I conversed quite a bit with Adrian while he was on the board, esp. about his Plank, which is a card i want but I didn't really like the one he had and a Magie, which was sort of the same way. He was a man of frequent and ephemeral obsessions. He generally paid generously for the objects of his affection and hence kind of got stuck with them. I did buy a lot of t206s from him. Though I didn't do very well with them, I had no problem with the transaction. That said, he is a wacky duck.

Bocabirdman
06-07-2014, 08:58 AM
I conversed quite a bit with Adrian while he was on the board, esp. about his Plank, which is a card i want but I didn't really like the one he had and a Magie, which was sort of the same way. He was a man of frequent and ephemeral obsessions. He generally paid generously for the objects of his affection and hence kind of got stuck with them. I did buy a lot of t206s from him. Though I didn't do very well with them, I had no problem with the transaction. That said, he is a wacky duck.

It's always good to have a little wackiness around for comparison purposes.:D

D.P.Johnson
06-07-2014, 09:06 AM

:)

grainsley
06-07-2014, 09:21 AM
"I have reached my limit of messages I can send so please see detailed description for any answers you may need. Ebay has a daily limit of messages and they will only reset later tomorrow evening. I have simply received to many messages already concerning this item and have answered every one of them!!!"

I have to wonder how many of them just said "Net54 is watching you."

Runscott
06-07-2014, 10:06 AM

Maybe I could change the name in mine to 'Mantle' and trade it to him for his card.

But seriously, the shipping explanation in his ebay description really says it all - the guy has some problems and needs help. He can't compose his thoughts. But, like we are still doing with Joey, I guess the Net54 thing to do is to make fun of him any chance we get. That should at least make us feel better, right?

Actually, what am I thinking - we kind of jump on anyone when the opportunity presents itself, mental issues or not.

Peter_Spaeth
06-07-2014, 10:32 AM
The card is gone now and not relisted perhaps he did manage to sell it. I was tempted because he offered it to me at a fair price but the notion of paying him and hoping the card showed up was just too stress producing even though i do not think he is dishonest just impulsive.

Leon
06-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Maybe I could change the name in mine to 'Mantle' and trade it to him for his card.

But seriously, the shipping explanation in his ebay description really says it all - the guy has some problems and needs help. He can't compose his thoughts. But, like we are still doing with Joey, I guess the Net54 thing to do is to make fun of him any chance we get. That should at least make us feel better, right?

Actually, what am I thinking - we kind of jump on anyone when the opportunity presents itself, mental issues or not.

I would surmise as long as he is acting crazier than a road lizard, on ebay, there will be comments. When he quits acting weird in public then I think people will move on. It's like a continuous wreck....

edited to add, I agree with what Peter said right above too.....

HOF Auto Rookies
06-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Oh Adrian, quickest ever to 1k in posts, and quickest ever to get shunned by many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runscott
06-07-2014, 10:43 AM
I would surmise as long as he is acting crazier than a road lizard, on ebay, there will be comments. When he quits acting weird in public then I think people will move on. It's like a continuous wreck....

edited to add, I agree with what Peter said right above too.....

This is true: an unkempt young guy just stumbled by (not drunk), talking to himself - actually, more like arguing with himself. This happens every morning, but not always the same guy. I guess the thing to do would be to laugh at him and perhaps discuss what a weirdo he is with the people around me. When it comes down to it, crazy road lizard or not, that's how we handle things on the internet.

But I do understand the train wreck thing. If we take digs at each other just for our own amusement and the little bit of aggravation we can cause the recipient, and we are sane, then taking digs at crazy people makes total sense.

Think I'll wear my fedora today. I might even start collecting cheap, shitty autographed cards and photos.

Leon
06-07-2014, 11:17 AM
This is true: an unkempt young guy just stumbled by (not drunk), talking to himself - actually, more like arguing with himself. This happens every morning, but not always the same guy. I guess the thing to do would be to laugh at him and perhaps discuss what a weirdo he is with the people around me. When it comes down to it, crazy road lizard or not, that's how we handle things on the internet.

But I do understand the train wreck thing. If we take digs at each other just for our own amusement and the little bit of aggravation we can cause the recipient, and we are sane, then taking digs at crazy people makes total sense.

Think I'll wear my fedora today. I might even start collecting cheap, shitty autographed cards and photos.

I was just calling it the way I saw it Scott and wasn't being politically correct, on purpose.

Generally speaking I absolutely agree with you, but the Adrian thing hits so close to home. Now if this were some unknown to the board person, it would be different, imo. (and to me)

and I should add one other thing too, I work with people with mental conditions weekly, so do have an empathetic point of view and would never make fun of anyone for their condition(s).....again, unless it's so close to home with a personal sort of relationship ie ...Adrian..etc.

Runscott
06-07-2014, 11:21 AM
I understand - he was a big pain in the butt for you.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

barrysloate
06-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Adrian unquestionably has very serious emotional issues. Even a simple thing like selling a card on ebay becomes a monumentally difficult task for him. He's probably a decent guy but the man needs help.

Peter_Spaeth
06-07-2014, 02:01 PM
And here it is again.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1952-Topps-Mickey-Mantle-PSA-4-Great-Eye-Appeal-20000-One-of-the-FINEST-/161330459804?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item25900b749c

jcmtiger
06-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Wouldn't he be better off sending this to a Major auction house?. Then shipping and whatever he has to do to sell the card would be handled for him.

Joe

pawpawdiv9
06-07-2014, 02:24 PM
at 12,500 plus 700 s/h...not that bad of a deal i say.
Someone out there will wanna buy it...it is nice, too bad for the shadows in the pics.

Also, i would sent it to a Auction House, it could fetch bigger money and like the guy prevoius says, rest his little brain a little on the s/h. and relieve some stress on a buyer too

UPDATE:
Just message him and seems there is nothing unusual. Its a nice card, if you wanna buy it, then do so. He does agree with the AH sentiments here. From what i understand, he is buying a card, and perhaps selling this Mantle to pay for it. Who knows, it is his business.

06-07-2014, 03:01 PM
...He was a man of frequent and ephemeral obsessions...

Perfect succinct summation. Adrian just needed a little bit more listening and a lot more patience and he would be like the rest of us.

Peter_Spaeth
06-07-2014, 03:04 PM
It is a nice card, but even though I am looking for this card in this grade, I don't need the stress. I agree someone will buy it though and assuming it works out, will get a good deal. I can wait.

Peter_Spaeth
06-07-2014, 03:07 PM
His back pic is not the same as the pic he claims to have taken at his bank and which I suspected was a scan not a pic, by the way. Different centering.

Bored5000
06-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Adrian also has a Shoeless Joe E90-1 in PSA 3 for sale? He has also sold boxing and hockey cards as well in recent months. Maybe I am just not remembering, but I don't ever remember him expressing interest in boxing or hockey cards while he was here.

Deertick
06-07-2014, 03:41 PM

Nice. :D

Peter_Spaeth
06-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Adrian also has a Shoeless Joe E90-1 in PSA 3 for sale? He has also sold boxing and hockey cards as well in recent months. Maybe I am just not remembering, but I don't ever remember him expressing interest in boxing or hockey cards while he was here.

The Jackson has been taken down.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-E90-1-American-Caramel-Shoeless-Joe-Jackson-rookie-PSA-3-MK-HIGH-VALUE-/161330512188?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item25900c413c&nma=true&si=1ZELVBj%252B4Coh3dW1lXhjshTvHV8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

frankbmd
06-08-2014, 05:55 AM
Just a random thought.

If Adrian had not been granted exclusion from this forum (PC format), just imagine what his post count would be today.:D

Post #1813 ;)

wolf441
06-08-2014, 06:29 AM

He definitely collected hockey, he mentioned hockey cards in some of his many threads (plus he's from Canada, I think it's a law that you have to collect hockey cards! :D). Not sure about boxing, but his interests/obsessions changed so frequently, would anyone be surprised if he was into collecting early 19th century marbles by now?? :eek:

auggiedoggy
06-08-2014, 07:41 AM
He definitely collected hockey, he mentioned hockey cards in some of his many threads (plus he's from Canada, I think it's a law that you have to collect hockey cards! :D).

Its true. Here in Canada, if we don't collect a certain quota of hockey cards we are set adrift on an ice float. Prime Minister Tim Horton decreed that decades ago. :eek:

clydepepper
06-08-2014, 08:06 AM
I sure am glad to have joined the site in the 'aftermath' of Adrian. With this message going to page 5, I an only imagine (no, I do not care to research archives) how much Adrian clogged up the site himself.

just pocking fun, guys...what did you have for breakfast? lol

the 'stache
06-08-2014, 08:12 AM
I sure am glad to have joined the site in the 'aftermath' of Adrian. With this message going to page 5, I an only imagine (no, I do not care to research archives) how much Adrian clogged up the site himself.

just pocking fun, guys...what did you have for breakfast? lol

A friendly suggestion, Raymond:

user CP--> settings & options--> edit options--> number of posts to show per page--> show 80 posts per page--> save changes--> victory! :cool:

Peter_Spaeth
06-08-2014, 08:36 AM
Adrian says he is consigning jackson.

wolf441
06-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Adrian says he is consigning jackson.

:eek:Who's reputation is such that they would consign through Adrian??:eek:

wait for it....

wait for it.....

wait for it........

It's gotta be Mastro!!:D

itjclarke
06-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Just sold for $12K plus $250 shipping.. Pretty reasonable price, especially considering some of the crazy high prices of late.

http://item.ebay.ca/itm/161331427880?redirect=mobile

06-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Just sold for $12K plus $250 shipping.. Pretty reasonable price, especially considering some of the crazy high prices of late.

http://item.ebay.ca/itm/161331427880?redirect=mobile

Ouch!

itjclarke
06-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah, think he paid a shade under $13K, so prob lost a couple grand. Think it would have definitely been worth selling it either via AH or at least a very legit looking auction (Just Collect, PWCC, etc), with good scans, etc. IMO would've been worth buying a scanner to sell this card... But take me with a grain of salt, I'm not a dealer.

Runscott
06-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Perfect succinct summation. Adrian just needed a little bit more listening and a lot more patience and he would be like the rest of us.

Are you a mentally ill person with a lot of patience and better listening skills?

Wite3
06-08-2014, 04:31 PM
"Apparently" sold. I wonder what the over/under is on it being relisted in the next 24 hours with a brand new story.

Joshua

06-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Are you a mentally ill person with a lot of patience and better listening skills?

Yes Scott, you figured me out, I'm mentally ill.

Peter_Spaeth
06-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Better centering I might have taken the risk. :D

Runscott
06-08-2014, 06:14 PM
You co.pletely missed my point - my apologies. Adrian has a mental illness and has acknowledged the fact. He's incapable of making the adjustments you suggested, that would be easier for you or me.

Runscott
06-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Again, no offense was intended. I'm much too dry today...but getting less so.

Rollingstone206
06-08-2014, 06:17 PM

drcy
06-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Clearly, he should be consigning the cards. It might even ease his mind. I can be obsessive and a serial editor, but know how to relax and forget about it once a consignment is in someone else's hands.

I often say my strength is I know my weaknesses. Such as I know if there's a large bag of Doritos in my home I know I'll eat the whole thing within the day. So I never have a large bag of Doritos in my home.

arc2q
06-08-2014, 06:58 PM
As the OP on this thread it is hard for me to come across as anything other than someone reveling in the amusement of another person's weaknesses. That is not the case but I realize a lot of the interest in this topic is merely because of his drama. And I was likely playing into that. I was legitimately confused about what was going on and why these cards were going up, then coming down, and despite all the bidding weren't selling.

What I still don't get is the original auction. It sold for $13.6K but, supposedly the buyer balked because Adrian had some bizarre process for receiving payment through Paypal. There were still underbidders including one who bid $13.5K. Why didn't he offer a second chance to the underbidder? Instead he relisted about 5 times only to supposedly sell it for less than the top four bidders offered on his previous week-long auction.

Maybe I am trying to rationalize the unexplainable.

I do hope someone gets through to him regarding the auction houses. He is costing himself a lot of money and causing a great deal of stress I am sure.

Peter_Spaeth
06-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Adrian does not do things the easy way, but if he is happy with the sale he made that's a good thing. He certainly left some money on the table, but he wanted to do it his way.

auggiedoggy
06-08-2014, 09:32 PM
"Apparently" sold. I wonder what the over/under is on it being relisted in the next 24 hours with a brand new story.

Joshua

I was thinking the same thing. Jot down the cert# and let's see if it does pop up again from this same seller.

Peter_Spaeth
06-09-2014, 11:01 AM
I think he really sold it this time.

Runscott
06-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Adrian does not do things the easy way, but if he is happy with the sale he made that's a good thing. He certainly left some money on the table, but he wanted to do it his way.

+1

Figuring him out will be impossible, as he has admitted he can't even figure himself out. It's a constant battle for him - hopefully he'll find a hobby that doesn't have bad financial implications for him.

Peter_Spaeth
06-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah he is buying and selling some relatively pricey cards and I tried to suggest to him that he was not going about it the right way. That card has definitely appreciated since he bought it and he missed out on that by being very impatient and not willing to consider other alternatives. But what can you do. He isn't the first guy, in any event, to buy high and sell low. Do enough of that myself.

Peter_Spaeth
06-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Positive feedback rating Card received. Great seller. Thanks! Buyer: r***m ( 4266Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) Jun-10-14 10:33
1952 Topps Mickey Mantle PSA 4 Great Eye Appeal 20000$+ One of the FINEST!!! (#161331427880)
US $14,000.00
Best Offer Price was AcceptedThis item was listed in fixed price format with a Best Offer option. The seller accepted a Best Offer price.

So it worked out for Adrian's buyer. Good!! This should give people, including me, confidence that his issues are only on the buying side.

sam majors
06-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Sold for $12,000

Rollingstone206
06-10-2014, 11:08 PM