PDA

View Full Version : Question about The National VIP Tickets

bsuttonosu
06-01-2014, 12:07 PM
I've been to a few Nationals but never purchased any of the VIP tickets before. Bought the VIP package this year and had questions about how the autographs work.

The site says the following:
*VIPs will receive six (6) random VIP autograph tickets for guests included in the group above. The other six (6) tickets (to total 12) will be "Wild Card" tickets. A "Wild Card" ticket can be used for any VIP guest that is called as a Wild Card. This will take place near the end of the autograph guest's session - after ticket holders with the guest's name on the ticket have entered the line.

So my questions...
- When do you find out the six assigned to you? Trying to figure out what items to bring to get signed.
- Do most end up getting called as Wild Card?

I figured there would be plenty of VIP veterans on the board that would know.

tribefan
06-01-2014, 05:33 PM
The auto tickets are included in the folder you get when you pick up the VIP badge, you won't know who your 6 are until then. Most of the free signers do end up being called for wild card ticket holders, but its not guaranteed.

If you don't get one of the free signers that you really want, you can probably find another VIP holder to trade tickets with you. I've made many one for one trades. Or if the guys you want are near the end of the show, sometimes you can find VIP holders who aren't sticking around the entire show and get their tickets.

I'd be willing to trade, depending on who you want and which names we end up with. LMK

Mike

Gmrson
06-02-2014, 01:38 PM
I have all the autograph tickets + wild cards (Super VIP package) I am selling if anyone is interested. May also consider trading. Thanks! Mike