PDA

View Full Version : New Member, Need help on ACME baseball photos from 1936 and 1937

dukeman2685
05-31-2014, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, first post and need some help from all you smart guys. I am trying to buy a very small collection of autos and cards that contain this lot of photos (I am having trouble uploading scans so if someone could give me their email address and load them for me it would be greatly appreciated).

One photo is before game 1 of the 1936 WS with Bump Hadley and Red Rolfe taking pictures of Joe DiMaggio swinging a bat dated 9/28/1936

ANother is of Bucky Harris and Frank Griffith watching a spring training game in 1936

Another is a headshot of Mel Ott

Another is a pic of Lefty Gomez and Red Ruffing together with Lefty holding a ball dated 9/30/1937

Another is Frank Croseeti catching a ball on 9/23/1936

Another is a pic of Lazzeri touching home during his home run in Game 1 of the 1937 WS dated 10/6/1937

And the last pic of a picture from the outfield of the Game 3 with the bases loaded and crossetti bating and hitting a ball to Ott with the bases loaded

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

thecatspajamas
05-31-2014, 11:27 PM
Here are the images, not necessarily in the same order. (FWIW, they wouldn't post because they were pdf's. Once I converted, cropped and resized them, they uploaded fine :) )