PDA

View Full Version : o/t getting back ebay feed

milkit1
05-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Ive lost my ebay feed and was curious if anyone knows how to get it back? It doesn't seem to exist anywhere that I look on their site.

auggiedoggy
05-23-2014, 01:38 PM
Ive lost my ebay feed and was curious if anyone knows how to get it back? It doesn't seem to exist anywhere that I look on their site.

I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was just an issue at ebay.ca but apparently not!

whiteymet
05-24-2014, 11:44 AM
There are a few discussions going on on the ebay community pages about this issue.

Supposedly they needed bandwidth to use for the massive password change, so they did some "tweaking"

I lost all my followed searches emails as well. Have not received any emails with my searches for three days now! Many others in the same boat, but no one else here I guess, because I posted about a few days back with no responses.

I wish all you ebay sellers good luck. When your buyers can not find your items how do you expect to sell them?

The complaining buyers are all over ebay, but not the sellers. Makes no sense to me.

cdn_collector
05-24-2014, 12:28 PM
Weird. My feeds disappeared from the main/landing page after I login, but I can still see/use them through that 'My Ebay' menu top right. Under that menu I have an option for 'Followed Searches' and there they are.

Of the only three saved searches I have, one is set to email me -- and hasn't since Wednesday. I didn't even notice (because it wasn't emailing me every day as it was).

Cheers,

Richard.

HANKCADDY
05-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Same here . No feed and no search emails. I thought it might have to do with the password issue

thecatspajamas
05-24-2014, 02:37 PM
No eBay search e-mails here either. I never used the "feed," but would assume that's down as everyone else's. Sales have been crap for me lately, but this is just one factor in that, so I'm not sure how much of a direct impact the down time is having.

When this kind of junk has happened in the past, I just wait it out, and then try to Band-Aid whatever eBay has done to cripple my previous search methods as best I can whenever it comes back online.

HRBAKER
05-24-2014, 03:16 PM
No e-mails from ebay wouldn't be a problem where I live.

Hope they get it fixed for you.

pclpads
05-24-2014, 03:50 PM
After some back-and-forth em's, finally got a new PW. But, eBay being eBay, they also arbitrarily assigned a new user ID which I didn't request or want. The problem is with the new user ID, all my old FB is history / gone and I'm now at 0 FB with their newly issued user ID. Trying to contact these morons to fix their screw-up is impossible. Anybody else have this problem or suggestions on how to correct it and restore my FB #? Thanks for any insight . . . :mad:

Exhibitman
05-24-2014, 09:36 PM
I figured it had to do with the password debacle. It will come back some time.

thecatspajamas
05-25-2014, 09:53 PM
The dam broke, and I started getting Watch e-mails again tonight.

D. Bergin
05-25-2014, 10:56 PM
Anybody not getting their Paypal paid e-mails lately? I seem to be missing about 40% of the e-mails I'm supposed to get from them the last few weeks or so.

Hard to communicate with your buyers, if you don't get any payment information to respond to, until you log-on to your My Ebay.