PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Auction House

Gr8Beldini
05-22-2014, 09:26 AM
Can anyone recommend an auction house for the sale of 200+ mid grade 51Bowmans? Tried Huggins and Scott and Robert Edwards already. Is this the kind of collection an auction house would accept to consign, of is it too "low-end" for these houses? Any help would be appreciated.

pclpads
05-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Did you try Kevinsavagecards.com? He usually runs three on-line auctions a week of about 900 lots. Has a variety of product in various conditions. No juice to buyers. Unknown what he charges sellers.

timzcardz
05-22-2014, 11:03 AM
Sterling Sports?

They seem to auction similar type lots.

ALR-bishop
05-22-2014, 11:22 AM
I recently used Love of the Game Auctions to sell some duplicate Topps stuff I had and was very pleased. They have a web site and have a following on this board in pre war

Gr8Beldini
05-22-2014, 11:25 AM
Did you try Kevinsavagecards.com? He usually runs three on-line auctions a week of about 900 lots. Has a variety of product in various conditions. No juice to buyers. Unknown what he charges sellers.

That guy is awesome to buy from, in that I get deals, but for the same reason I'm not sure I want to undersell what I have. I've been volunteered to sell these for a friend of the family and want to do so as quickly and stress-lessly as possible. I was inquiring about the bigger auction houses.

Gr8Beldini
05-22-2014, 11:25 AM
I recently used Love of the Game Auctions to sell some duplicate Topps stuff I had and was very pleased. They have a web site and have a following on this board in pre war

Thank you. I'll look into it.

Rich Klein
05-22-2014, 11:27 AM
While the top tier auction houses may not want your items, the rest of them, with the right minimum bid, will do so.

Please note, on this board, you would probably do just as well in the BS&T area.

Now, if your cards include a Mantle or a Mays then I would look into an auction house

Rich

Exhibitman
05-22-2014, 11:56 AM
Sterling. I do most of my selling with Lee.