PDA

View Full Version : Card show in bordentown nj

CrazyDiamond
05-16-2014, 01:05 PM
There is a show this weekend at the Ramada Inn, bordentown NJ. (RK sports Promotions) Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this show. Is it worth a 45 min drive? Are there any prewar dealers there?

Any info would be appreciated - could not find much online Thanks

6-4-3memorabilia
05-16-2014, 01:44 PM
There is a show this weekend at the Ramada Inn, bordentown NJ. (RK sports Promotions) Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this show. Is it worth a 45 min drive? Are there any prewar dealers there?

Any info would be appreciated - could not find much online Thanks

There is on in Garfield NJ on Sunday, starts at 9, usually everyone packs up by 2. Some pre war guys there,, heres a link to their website if interested.
http://www.cardscollectibles.com/

philliesfan
05-24-2014, 08:57 PM
I know this is late information as the show was last weekend, but there are usually a few dealers with vintage cards but most dealers have the shiny new stuff. However, it's been a while since I have been to a show there. I should get back over there again as I am only about 20 minutes away.
Robert

philliesfan
05-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Sorry but I just reread your post. There may be just one PRE WAR dealer that I remember. Most of the vintage that I remember is the 1950's to 1970's so it may not be worth your trip next time. He also runs an auction in Bound Brook, N.J. once a month on a Wednesday evening. I was never to the auction but I am planning to attend one in the upcoming months. You may want to get on his email list.
Robert

whiteymet
05-24-2014, 09:23 PM
I took a ride over to the show last weekend.

One guy had vintage stuff out of maybe 25 to 30 tables. The rest was all new stuff. Nothing really in postwar.

I was through the show in 10 minutes, but took a second tour and still came up dry.

Not a show for anyone on this forum, or the postwar for that matter.

But if you want new stuff, it's the place to be!!