PDA

View Full Version : Thank you REA!

sportzjunky
05-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Wanted to give a shout out to Rob Lifson and Robert Edward Auctions for making my first auction an amazing experience!!! From my very first phone conversation with Rob to receiving my consignment check 9 calendar days after auction close, I couldn't have dreamed of a better overall outcome for my family, short of sounding greedy. Everything was incredible!!!

Through the process Rob was very approachable taking every single one of my phone calls/emails personally, answering every question with experience and merit, and always following up when the ball was in his court. Very professional. If lightning strikes twice no doubt Ill be calling Rob again. My family entrusted a big deal to Rob, and the REA team came thru in a great way.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ROB!!!!!!

All the best-
B!ll.Phippen
Lot#16 - Spring Auction 2014
http://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/bidplace.aspx?itemid=30160

Sean1125
05-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Kudos to Mr. Lifson!

glchen
05-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Wow, that consignment did really well! Congratulations!

e107collector
05-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Wow, that consignment did really well! Congratulations!

Ditto!!

hshrimps
05-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Did they charge u consignee fee or they actually offered u +5% or even more?

sportzjunky
05-17-2014, 04:15 PM
Did they charge u consignee fee or they actually offered u +5% or even more?

I don't think that's anybody's business but Rob's and mine. A buyer, a consignor, and the auction house are all happy, regardless of the private terms and conditions. :)

sportzjunky
05-17-2014, 04:29 PM
Thank you Tony and Gary!

You nailed it Sean, Rob did a great job. Killer experience for a newbie and his first consignment.

BP

gnaz01
05-17-2014, 04:47 PM
For my first (and only) consignment, Rob was super as well. Class act!!

hshrimps
05-17-2014, 11:45 PM
I don't think that's anybody's business but Rob's and mine. A buyer, a consignor, and the auction house are all happy, regardless of the private terms and conditions. :)

I think that explained the private terms and conditions. Yes, it is not my business. Congrats nonetheless!!!

the 'stache
05-18-2014, 01:56 AM
Awesome, Bill. Glad it worked out so well for you.

I haven't won any auctions with them yet, but the times I've communicated with them, they have been nothing but professional.

I am looking forward to the fall auction. This time, I will actually have some real money to play with. :D