PDA

View Full Version : Possible Lead for T205 Cards

veleno45
05-12-2014, 06:21 AM
Good morning all. During my scouring my home area for t206 cards I came across this guy on craigslist. He is selling t206 and t205s, but when I inquired, there are about 20 205s and just a couple of my 206's. I am personally not a collector of the 205's and I do not know what kind of value this deal is, but it seemed interesting enough to throw up here in case one of you are interested. Here is the craigslist link: http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/clt/4434325624.html

In speaking with the seller this is what I have learned. He is a "picker", not a card guy. He buys at local auctions and estate sales to resell. Most of his other listings are antiques, tin toys, farm equipment, etc. He is a little ornery to deal with but nice enough to have somewhat of a conversation with. He doesn't trust dealers, doesn't trust graders, so approach him as a collector even if you are a dealer. He gave me a best deal price of $1450 when I was speaking to him, but again, I do not know where that price falls in the T205 world. Good luck.

Leon
05-12-2014, 06:48 AM
At least they look to be real which is a miracle in itself coming from Craigslist. Without seeing the other cards they look to be a bit over priced.