PDA

View Full Version : Subpoenas issued to dealers with ties to Grey Flannel

sports-rings
05-08-2014, 03:49 AM
Could be a big story brewing.....

Here's the link to the daily news...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/suboenas-dealers-ties-grey-flannel-auctions-article-1.1783499

I found this today while updating my sports collecting site...
http://sportscollectingnews.com/

Please check out my site if you have not seen it or visited lately.

timzcardz
05-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Thanks for posting this.

brooklynbaseball
05-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

sports-rings
05-08-2014, 07:55 AM
You mean I'm not the only guy Rich has sh*t on?

I try to alert him when he has bad rings in his auctions and when I do, he claims I have it out for certain people in the hobby and then he gives me a hard time. Or even worse, does not return my calls.

Meanwhile, I don't know who consigned the bad rings, I just know they ain't good.

whitehse
05-08-2014, 10:31 AM
There should be a place on these boards where all these hobby legal issues can be posted in one place. Not to hide them from anyone but so that they can be used as a reference point in the myriad of legal issues facing the hobby today. It is sad that our hobby has been plundered by these opportunists who are now facing Federal time for their actions.

ooo-ribay
05-08-2014, 04:34 PM
You mean I'm not the only guy Rich has sh*t on?

I try to alert him when he has bad rings in his auctions and when I do, he claims I have it out for certain people in the hobby and then he gives me a hard time. Or even worse, does not return my calls.

Meanwhile, I don't know who consigned the bad rings, I just know they ain't good.

another thing that wasn't good was that god-awful TV show.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
05-08-2014, 09:35 PM
There should be a place on these boards where all these hobby legal issues can be posted in one place. Not to hide them from anyone but so that they can be used as a reference point in the myriad of legal issues facing the hobby today. It is sad that our hobby has been plundered by these opportunists who are now facing Federal time for their actions.

Agreed

Leon
05-09-2014, 06:51 AM
I copied this thread from the memorabilia side. I don't know that we can/should have a repository for all of these misdeeds but exposing them, and continuing to expose them, is a good start. Thanks for posting this Michael.

chernieto
05-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention.