PDA

View Full Version : Hauls of Shame

Rich Klein
05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Has anyone else had difficulty accessing that site?

bcornell
05-07-2014, 06:53 PM
https://web.archive.org/web/20140103105408/http://haulsofshame.com/

Rich, this is why I chose not to go into journalism. Of course, Nash now owes Rob Lifson a lot of money and you don't, so take your victory lap!

"Continued milquetoast reporting from hobby frauds like Rich Mueller and Rich Klein at Sports Collectors Daily illustrated how so-called hobby news outlets remain in the pocket of assorted hobby power brokers. Klein published the most embarrassing post of the year when he interviewed Joe Orlando and tossed soft-balls at him asking about his college baseball career and the “fun and interesting people he’s dealt with.” Klein decided not to ask Orlando about all of the indicted people he’s worked with; the Mastro trim-job on the PSA-8 Wagner or the rumors he’s the target of an FBI probe. Klein and Sports Collectors Daily win our “Sycophants of the Year” honors, hands down (or hands out)."

calvindog
05-07-2014, 06:57 PM
I have to admit that he is damned funny.

Rich Klein
05-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Site is back up. must have been a glitch.

WhenItWasAHobby
05-08-2014, 08:14 AM
I see from his website that Mr. Nash plans to publish a book in the near future featuring many of the recent scandals in the hobby. The guy registers at least a 10.0 on the chutzpah scale.

frankbmd
05-08-2014, 08:17 AM
I see from his website that Mr. Nash plans to publish a book in the near future featuring many of the recent scandals in the hobby. The guy registers at least a 10.0 on the chutzpah scale.

Will it be an autobiography?;)

bigtrain
05-08-2014, 08:18 AM

I believe that Mr. Nash has been planning multiple book projects for a few years
now and has not made much progress. His "tell-all" book was supposed to be released in 2011.

sports-rings
05-08-2014, 08:45 AM
I see from his website that Mr. Nash plans to publish a book in the near future featuring many of the recent scandals in the hobby.

That's good news.... he will be able to pay off his opponents legal fees that much quicker.

Exhibitman
05-08-2014, 12:13 PM
https://web.archive.org/web/20140103105408/http://haulsofshame.com/

Rich, this is why I chose not to go into journalism. Of course, Nash now owes Rob Lifson a lot of money and you don't, so take your victory lap!

"Continued milquetoast reporting from hobby frauds like Rich Mueller and Rich Klein at Sports Collectors Daily illustrated how so-called hobby news outlets remain in the pocket of assorted hobby power brokers. Klein published the most embarrassing post of the year when he interviewed Joe Orlando and tossed soft-balls at him asking about his college baseball career and the “fun and interesting people he’s dealt with.” Klein decided not to ask Orlando about all of the indicted people he’s worked with; the Mastro trim-job on the PSA-8 Wagner or the rumors he’s the target of an FBI probe. Klein and Sports Collectors Daily win our “Sycophants of the Year” honors, hands down (or hands out)."

What did they serve at the award dinner?

Michael B
05-08-2014, 12:27 PM

He may rate even higher on the 'balls of brass' scale. There seems to be no upper limit to that scale.

ksabet
05-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Will it be an autobiography?;)

+1

grainsley
05-08-2014, 12:55 PM

Chicken Fraud Rice.

sago
05-08-2014, 01:11 PM

Chicken Fraud Rice.

Milk and toast

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
05-08-2014, 02:54 PM

Chicken Fraud Rice.

Well played!

Runscott
05-08-2014, 03:29 PM