PDA

View Full Version : Wheatland Auction Services - Vintage Sports Card & Memorabilia Auction Tomorrow

sportsguy
05-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Stacey Whisman and I am the owner of Wheatland Auction Services. We have been advertising on here for the past few months, and Leon has generously posted threads for us in the past letting you know of our upcoming auctions. He has encouraged us to register so we can begin posting and becoming part of the community here. While my husband will undoubtedly be doing most of the posting on here, I wanted to let everyone know about our Vintage Sports & Memorabilia Auction being held tomorrow, May 3rd at 10 AM. Online bidding is currently open, and our bidding platform will turn into a live bidding site tomorrow morning for anyone that would prefer to bid along live with the auction. Some auction highlights include: Many 1930s Goudey Gum Cards, including Babe Ruth & Lou Gehrig; Great selection of 1949 Bowman Baseball Cards (J. Robinson, R. Ashburn, S. Paige, many more); 1920 World Series Press Pin; 1928 Yankees Team Signed Ball w. Ruth & Gehrig; Great Vintage Sets & Partial Sets; Many Vintage cards and Autographed Items. Please head to our website and take a look at our complete catalog!

www.wheatlandauctionservices.com

For anyone local to us, we would love to have you join us live at the auction tomorrow morning. Preview starts at 9 AM, Auction begins at 10 AM.

Locust Grove Mennonite School
2257 Olde Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (717) 940-5699 or email at sew2019@gmail.com. I will help in any way I can.

Thanks everyone!