PDA

View Full Version : OT Tornado in AR and OK

JasonD08
04-28-2014, 05:47 AM
Please pray today......alot of hurting people.

pawpawdiv9
04-28-2014, 09:22 AM
i been watching this storm come along the SouthEast..i think it hits us in GA in the late midnight hours. Alabama usually gets it much worse, just wait and see how it goes today.
It has been 3 yrs ago since it ripped apart the town of Ringold, just a hop, skip and a jump from us. This crazy 80 degree weather is just stirring trouble, We had some occaional thunderstorms/lightning last night, that were not expected

Klrdds
04-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Chris,
I am in Dalton...just 10 minutes from Ringgold. We all remember vividly those events. We are sky watching today and tonight. Kids go to school in Chattanooga, so we are watching that weather also.

the 'stache
04-28-2014, 09:57 AM
Oh, man. I feel for these people. I grew up in Wisconsin, and saw plenty of tornadoes in southeast Wisconsin. Was about 1.5 miles from an F2 once. That's as close as I ever wanted to be. Then, we moved to Texas. They're all over the place in the Dallas area.

I will definitely pray for them.

pawpawdiv9
04-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Chris,
I am in Dalton...just 10 minutes from Ringgold. We all remember vividly those events. We are sky watching today and tonight. Kids go to school in Chattanooga, so we are watching that weather also.

Looks like the storm is coming early for Ga.
Already 2 possible tornadoes in the Carrolton area BTI index of 7.5 and a 5.0 or so. 1 looks very real. this is in border of Alab/Ga in the middle. Of us in N.W. Ga, i am assuming around midnight. Looks like the Chattanooga will defintly get some. I am in Rome. Just a good 30-45 minutes south of ya'll.
Just remember they are saying 3-5 inches of rain over the 2 day stretch, so turn a round and dont drown!!!
Grab any helmets you can get and shoes. And do not stay in your vehicles!! RUN for a ditch and cover your head/neck!!
HOPE AND PRAY FOR EVERYONES SAFTEY!

Klrdds
04-28-2014, 05:32 PM
Good luck Chris . You and your family stay safe.
Kevin

irishdenny
04-28-2014, 09:43 PM
I will be oN my Knees for All of You...
If there is anything else I can do, PLMK Truly!

Be Safe...