PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco TriStar Show

rajah424
04-23-2014, 03:06 PM
The show is this weekend. Does anyone know if there will be any dealers? Vintage? The website doesn't mention anything about dealers, only autograph guests. Looks like PSA will be accepting subs.

Thanks.

DeanH3
04-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Leon, I hope you don;t mind me posting this link. It shows the dealer list for the SF Tri-Star show.

http://www.tristarproductions.com/shows/SanFrancisco/exhibitors.html

I plan on going Saturday but don't have high hopes. I just love going to shows. Anybody going? Would be cool to meet a few Net members.

rajah424
04-24-2014, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the info. Looks thin on dealers but will probably give it a shot. Any show is better than no show.

itjclarke
04-24-2014, 11:30 PM
Anybody going? Would be cool to meet a few Net members.

I'm bummed, I go every year and would've loved to try and connect with other N54ers, but am gonna be in KS this weekend with the in laws.

pclpads
04-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Miss the old TriStar shows on Labor Day at the Moscone or the old Convention Ctr. Guess they died out years ago. Always were worth a trip up from San Diego. Got Joe D to sign an oversized print around '95, that now is framed and hanging in my den.

DaveW
04-25-2014, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the info. Looks thin on dealers but will probably give it a shot. Any show is better than no show.

If I went I'd definitely check out the girl-jocks.com booth. If somebody here is going, please report back on that one. :)

rajah424
04-25-2014, 10:56 AM
If I went I'd definitely check out the girl-jocks.com booth. If somebody here is going, please report back on that one. :)
If i go i will sniff it out for you.