PDA

View Full Version : Heritage Auctions Survey???

chipperhank44
04-16-2014, 05:18 PM
Hey guys,

Not sure if you all received one, but I guess a little less than a year ago I received a survey in the mail from Heritage. If returned to heritage, you were supposed to be entered into a drawing for some nice autographs and a couple other prizes, and everyone who responded was supposed to receive a free consignment. Did any of you guys fill this out? Did you ever hear back on anything? Receive anything back? Just curious, because I seem to be getting the cold shoulder from Heritage after asking about the free consignment.....

Leon
04-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Hey guys,

Not sure if you all received one, but I guess a little less than a year ago I received a survey in the mail from Heritage. If returned to heritage, you were supposed to be entered into a drawing for some nice autographs and a couple other prizes, and everyone who responded was supposed to receive a free consignment. Did any of you guys fill this out? Did you ever hear back on anything? Receive anything back? Just curious, because I seem to be getting the cold shoulder from Heritage after asking about the free consignment.....

I can read well enough but what does "free consignment" mean? Does it mean they don't charge a sellers fee or what? I generally don't do any surveys...

chipperhank44
04-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I believe that was the idea, no seller's fee...

glchen
04-16-2014, 06:36 PM
I called Heritage about this last year after I got the survey, and they gave me the free consignment. I remember it is supposed to be just one item, however, that will receive the no seller's commission, and not a bunch of items in single consignment.