PDA

View Full Version : Getting VCP to "correct" a price listing

GregMitch34
04-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Let me know if this is worth our time, but: Does anyone have any experience with VCP asking them to correct one of their numerous errors in posting prices for various card sales or variations? I realize VCP is just one tool but some people really do rely on it so it concerns me when a card that I own has a particularly false purchase price listed there. Like with pop reports, this is usually found in mistaken listings on variations--and as we all know, there are often vast value differences in variations. Anyway, without boring you further, do they actually respond to their internet form submission on this and if not is there another way to reach them?

Bosox Blair
04-09-2014, 03:38 PM
I sent Bobby some corrections a couple years ago and he fixed them right away. I contacted him through the VCP website, and IIRC we exchanged a couple e-mails. He was thankful for the corrections as I recall.

Cheers,
Blair

BobbyVCP
04-09-2014, 03:51 PM
On the bottom right of every page is a button "Report a problem". When you see an error click on it and tell us the problem. This will give us a direct link to the page in question and we can fix it.

GregMitch34
04-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Thanks, just submitted one...

smtjoy
04-09-2014, 06:23 PM
I have sent them many "report a card" message about wrong prices and VCP has been great about changing them, most times within 24 hours.