PDA

View Full Version : Mounting Large SGC and Beckett Graded Cards

eliminator
04-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Does anyone have successful experience mounting larger graded cards such as graded/slabbed exhibit cards, W cards and sporting news supplements directly to a wall.

I am looking at mounting some of these cards to the walls in my basement bar area. I have some ideas but was wondering if others have had success mounting them securely to walls.

Thanks for the help.

Tom

Taxman
04-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Bought display cases at Hobby Lobby then used double sided tape from Walmart.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff63/mrmint23/null_zpsdd785f7e.jpg

Leon
04-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Does anyone have successful experience mounting larger graded cards such as graded/slabbed exhibit cards, W cards and sporting news supplements directly to a wall.

I am looking at mounting some of these cards to the walls in my basement bar area. I have some ideas but was wondering if others have had success mounting them securely to walls.

Thanks for the help.

Tom

Let us know what you finally decide as others might be interested. For me personally, My office has paneling on the walls and I have put exactly 1 thing on them with 1 nail. It is a large picture and looks great. I should add that I have built-in display cases in my office, so things are displayed that way.

eliminator
04-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Bought display cases at Hobby Lobby then used double sided tape from Walmart.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff63/mrmint23/null_zpsdd785f7e.jpg

Nice displays! I like how you framed multiple cards in a picture frame also.

eliminator
04-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Let us know what you finally decide as others might be interested. For me personally, My office has paneling on the walls and I have put exactly 1 thing on them with 1 nail. It is a large picture and looks great. I should add that I have built-in display cases in my office, so things are displayed that way.

Will do. It's probably going to be some trial and error.

shernan30
04-03-2014, 07:03 PM
I do custom wood and metal working on the side. If you have any ideas I can help turn it into a concept (3D rendering). And can go one step farther to bring it to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk