PDA

View Full Version : walking dead season end predictions?

mmcgruff
03-28-2014, 08:01 AM
I just love this show and was wondering if anybody out there has some predictions as to how this season will end? You know it will end on a WHAM!

Jim65
03-28-2014, 08:52 AM
Someone will die, Daryl, Beth, Maggie?

I think its been confirmed that someone from Joes group tries to rape Carl and Rick kills the attacker, which is a storyline from the comics.

mmcgruff
03-28-2014, 10:12 AM
I never have checked out the comics as of yet but maybe someday if and when the series is all over with.
The show is the best thing on tv to me and I look forward to it every week. I also check out the talking dead show and sometimes have a hard time having to put up with such non sense from these so called comedians and celebrities. I wish the host would be more sincere then cutting up all the time.

Jim65
03-28-2014, 01:47 PM
I never have checked out the comics as of yet but maybe someday if and when the series is all over with.
The show is the best thing on tv to me and I look forward to it every week. I also check out the talking dead show and sometimes have a hard time having to put up with such non sense from these so called comedians and celebrities. I wish the host would be more sincere then cutting up all the time.

Andrew Lincoln is the guest this week on TTD, so it should be good..

mmcgruff
03-28-2014, 04:14 PM
Yeah and I hope it's not a tip to his death on the last episode of the season.

Jim65
03-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Yeah and I hope it's not a tip to his death on the last episode of the season.

:) I never say never but I think is Rick is safe. Daryl is not in the comics at all so he has always been on borrowed time, IMO he dies in the finale

Exhibitman
03-28-2014, 05:58 PM
http://photos.imageevent.com/exhibitman/dropins/Clubber.jpg

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-28-2014, 09:17 PM
The comics are great. I highly recommend them.

Jim65
03-31-2014, 07:40 AM
Well that was a little disappointing. I thought the episode was good but not season finale worthy.

Jason
03-31-2014, 08:05 AM
I agree it was a little disappointing after all the buildup online about it being a great episode.

mmcgruff
03-31-2014, 08:12 AM
I loved it myself. Even though a major character wasn''t killed except the "claim gang", I still thought it was awesome. Can't wait for the next season.

Jim65
03-31-2014, 10:39 AM
I'm glad a major character wasn't killed and I like that bad-ass Rick is back.

1 con, I hated the flashback stuff, it was boring and added very little to the story.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-31-2014, 01:02 PM
In issue 80 Kirkman revealed the whole thing was caused by aliens (if you read it then you know what I mean). I am hoping for that.

Zach Wheat
03-31-2014, 02:13 PM
The comics are great. I highly recommend them.

Some plot lines follow the comics closely while others are new.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-31-2014, 02:26 PM
If you read the original comic by Kirkman the occupants at Terminus (or "Termites" as Rick a/k/a Andrew Lincoln calls them) are analogous to the "Cannibals".

Did anyone make that connection when they saw the Termites eating food? And Rick says almost the exact same line used in the comics...something to the effect that ".....you chose the wrong people to mess with...".

I guess the other railcars in the yard were filled with people as at the end of the scene when they were being herded towards rail car "A" screams were coming from the rail cars.

Z Wheat

I might not give away this much info.