PDA

View Full Version : Caramel Card Master Checklist

shernan30
03-26-2014, 06:17 PM
I'm looking for a caramel card master checklist listing all the players on the caramel cards thru 1915 and in what sets they can me found. This would be similar to the T206 master excel file but in place of the backs it would be the caramel set. If anyone has something like this please PM me. If not, I'm willing to put one together and make it available to all on the board.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Steven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kamikidEFFL
03-26-2014, 07:12 PM
Wow that could be something difficult. I know cardtarget.com has some listings but I'm sure they don't have everything.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-26-2014, 07:37 PM
With the collective knowledge of the board I think we can do this.

Thundercats assemble!!!! (For those of you who don't get it's an 80s cartoon reference).

Gamebits
03-26-2014, 08:23 PM
I'm in the process of building a card database, well have been building for a while but I just started not too long ago to add baseball cards, the plan is to list everything (I know it is likely impossible) and be able to use it for checklisting as well as an inventory application.

I'm not sure if it is appropriate to post a link to the website or not so I'll wait to get some feedback first.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-26-2014, 08:56 PM
I'm in the process of building a card database, well have been building for a while but I just started not too long ago to add baseball cards, the plan is to list everything (I know it is likely impossible) and be able to use it for checklisting as well as an inventory application.

I'm not sure if it is appropriate to post a link to the website or not so I'll wait to get some feedback first.

Leon - Can he please post a link?

03-27-2014, 08:51 AM
With the collective knowledge of the board I think we can do this.

Thundercats assemble!!!! (For those of you who don't get it's an 80s cartoon reference).

Thundercats, Ho!

bn2cardz
03-27-2014, 09:00 AM
I'm looking for a caramel card master checklist listing all the players on the caramel cards thru 1915 and in what sets they can me found. This would be similar to the T206 master excel file but in place of the backs it would be the caramel set. If anyone has something like this please PM me. If not, I'm willing to put one together and make it available to all on the board.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Steven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you compared it to the t206 set I was wanting clarification. Were you talking about a master set that just shares the e92 front list (including t216)? Or were you actually meaning EVERY E-series card that is listed from 1888's G and B chewing (e223) through 1915 American Caramel (e106)?

shernan30
03-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Since you compared it to the t206 set I was wanting clarification. Were you talking about a master set that just shares the e92 front list (including t216)? Or were you actually meaning EVERY E-series card that is listed from 1888's G and B chewing (e223) through 1915 American Caramel (e106)?

Looking for every E series thru the 1915 American Caramel. Here is a screen caption of what I am looking for. I put together the list for Chief Bender. The "XX" means there are 2 different variations. (sorry this image is so small)

glenv
03-27-2014, 10:07 AM
You might check out the Old Cardboard player checklists for E-cards.

E90-1: http://www.oldcardboard.com/e/e1/e090/e90-1list.asp
E271: http://www.oldcardboard.com/e/e2/e271/e271list.asp