PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I got a decent deal, but perhaps an update is in order.

Brian Van Horn
03-19-2014, 03:59 AM
Maybe.

Here is the current link from Amazon.com and the scan of the card picked up from Probstein. A little update on the cards status may need to be made.

http://www.amazon.com/Background-Broadleaf-Brooklyn-HIGHEST-GRADED/dp/B00IL8FEZO/ref=sr_1_76?ie=UTF8&qid=1395222728&sr=8-76&keywords=1912+T207

It is safe to say, the card arrived awhile ago and through another venue for a far lesser price.

Yes, the seller was contacted and asked why he was selling a card that was in my possession. Hopefully just an oversight.

Bocabirdman
03-19-2014, 05:36 AM
Wow! He is asking $4000 for a card that he is not in possession of. Good work if you can get it.:D

obcmac
03-20-2014, 09:09 AM
Seems like a big scammer...wonder if this guy has some large insurance claims for "missing" cards.

Mac

Runscott
03-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Yes, the seller was contacted and asked why he was selling a card that was in my possession. Hopefully just an oversight.

Brian, I think this probably happens to a lot of sellers until they get their process straight for selling in multiple venues. Every time I sell something I have to remember to go to either ebay or my store, and delete it. I've forgotten several times and have gotten burned twice already. It happened very early after starting my store, and luckily, in both cases the '2nd' purchaser was very understanding.