PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead

Jim65
03-17-2014, 07:20 AM
Anyone else watch TWD? Last nights episode was pretty crazy.

sebie43
03-17-2014, 07:27 AM
Holy crap,that little bitch was crazy, I wish they would have shot her before she killed poor Mika, RIP, Carol is a stone cold killer

Prof_Plum
03-18-2014, 09:16 AM
Did not see that coming for Mika. Powerful scene/episode. Carol did what had to be done.

gnaz01
03-18-2014, 11:20 AM
Did not see that coming for Mika. Powerful scene/episode. Carol did what had to be done.

Agreed!!! Crazy episode

mmcgruff
03-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Oh yeah, I just love this show. My brother and I are HUGE FANS! Wev'e seen every single episode from the very beginning. To us, it's the best thing on television. Love it so much.
Yeah I agree with how amazing the last show was. I never saw it coming! We always wondered who is feeding the walkers with the rats. Now we know don't we. Just two more shows to go for this season and then a 5th season begins.
You just know there going to end it this season with some shocker to keep you wanting more and more.
We never really saw that one coming when Lizzy killed her own sister Mika. Knew she was crazy somehow, but OMG!
The writing and acting is brilliant!
Rick

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-19-2014, 01:13 PM
I used to read the comic so I saw this coming a long way away. The comic handled is a little better because Carl was involved.

Jim65
03-19-2014, 01:23 PM
I used to read the comic so I saw this coming a long way away. The comic handled is a little better because Carl was involved.

I think once they made the Lizzie character a girl, they had to have another female kill her. I don't think anyone wanted to see a 14 year old boy kill an 11 year old girl.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
03-19-2014, 02:58 PM
I think once they made the Lizzie character a girl, they had to have another female kill her. I don't think anyone wanted to see a 14 year old boy kill an 11 year old girl.

I agree with that. There are some things that work better in the comics. That was one of them.

FYI - The comics are awesome and the 50 issues can be picked up in a paperback form for pretty cheap.