PDA

View Full Version : NCAA bracket pool...last call!

freakhappy
03-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Hello all,

Just wanted to invite anyone that wanted to join my NCAA bracket pool if they would like to. If you are interested, all I need is your email address and I can invite you and from there you just need to accept the invitation and when the seeds are decided this weekend, just fill out the bracket.

One entry person, $10 entry fee, two or three spots paid (depending on how many entries). per round scoring is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 per round. I don't try to jump too much per round because I want a lot of weight to go for the whole bracket picked versus just picking the winner and getting a boat load of points. Last year there were 25 people I believe and there should be more than that this year. Everything is done online. Once the tourney starts, you can view anyone's bracket you would like. Also, the standings are updated after every game.

PM or email (cavelyon@aol.com) if you are interested

Vol
03-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Awesome idea, thanks for running it this year. :)

itjclarke
03-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Rather than start a new OT thread, figured I'd bump this one to give a shout out to my alma mater Cal Poly SLO who qualified for their first NCAA tournament tonight. They're sub .500 and their stay will be short, but they were scrappers tonight--- Go Mustangs!!!

Adding-- Mike, I'll shoot you an email about buying in. You know my homer tendencies, so I'll probably have these 13-19 wonders going into the Sweet 16

irishdenny
03-16-2014, 02:17 AM
Mike,

Is this for the T206 "Net54 NCAA Chase Trophy Card" or Cash prize to be split by the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers... oR?

Either way I'm sure I'll play... Just trying to clarify!

Runscott
03-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Thanks for doing this.

Since I always lose, I'll give away my secret for my new way of choosing winning teams: my girlfriend's nieces will pick the teams, based on their favorite uniforms.

freakhappy
03-18-2014, 09:27 PM
One last bump for anyone that might want to join...we are up to 37 participants. All brackets have to be filled out before the first game on Thursday....

Thanks to everyone that has joined up to this point! :)