PDA

View Full Version : 1938? Sawyer Biscuit Bag

mmcgruff
03-10-2014, 10:34 PM
I am starting a new thread here about this item hoping some of you pre war buffs out there can tell me more about it. I listed it recently in a thread that I found about the issue and got no replys so I am hoping for better luck here. It measures about 3" by 6" and has green text. I would be interested in selling it if I can get any offers. If I do end up selling it would I have to list it in the B/S/T section? I know that sounds dumb, I just want to go by the boards rules is all.
Thanks for any information in advance!
Rick

http://oi60.tinypic.com/35a6qde.jpg

Leon
03-10-2014, 10:49 PM
The University might have given out some kind of Sawyer Biscuit cookie at a game and they used those bags. No idea on age but a wild stab at a guess would be 1930s-1940s. Yes, the BST section is where you should list it if you sell it. Good luck..

mmcgruff
03-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Okay Leon,
Thanks so much for the reply. Any idea on a value?
Rick

Leon
03-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Okay Leon,
Thanks so much for the reply. Any idea on a value?
Rick

Probably minimal value.....$5-$10 would be my guess, maybe a few bucks more.....but list it over there on the BST for whatever you want to. You can always go down in price but not up...Or you can throw it on ebay OR put it in the Live auction section of the BST and start it at the minimum you will accept. Good luck