PDA

View Full Version : Goodwin Lot 30 Mistake

thehoodedcoder
03-06-2014, 09:20 PM
I think that lot 30 is a mistake. It shouldn't be listed as missing red. Feel free to disagree if you'd like.

Here is the one I bought: T206 Starr Missing Red Ink (http://thehoodedcoder.com/images/displayimage-20.html&fullsize=1)

I sent him an email about it. Hopefully he will correct the listing.

Kevin

atx840
03-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Your Starr is one of my favourite examples of missing red ink. Agreed, the Goodwin one is not what I consider a true missing colour card.

Sean
03-06-2014, 11:05 PM
The Starr in the Goodwin auction looks faded. It isn't really a "missing" color card.

mrvster
03-07-2014, 05:50 AM
has anyone noticed he described it as "scrap"???!!!.....not printer's scrap!;)

btw...

:eek:

this auction has some AWESOME CARDS! like the uppy om scrap( as rare or rarer than brown old mill)....:eek::eek:

the multi stike mcgraw:eek:.....needham front miscut...:eek:.....the mory scrap:eek:

dude:eek:

thehoodedcoder
03-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Thanks Chris. It's so hard to chose but I think it is my favorite as well.

He mentioned he was going to change the wording but never did. I sent a follow up email to him but never got a response.

Normally people only say good things about Goodwin. Anyone else have experiences where emails go into a black hole?

Kevin

glchen
03-14-2014, 01:55 PM
Yes, there are definitely times when emails and voicemails fall into a black hole ...

Paul S
03-14-2014, 05:40 PM
Customer service is key: In general, and not specific to Goodwin, I make a phone call and somebody who knows what they are talking about responds; I send an email and the college of cardboard knowledge responds. Can it really be that simple?

ullmandds
03-14-2014, 06:24 PM
Normally people only say good things about Goodwin. Anyone else have experiences where emails go into a black hole?

Kevin[/QUOTE]

internet is spotty at disney world this time of year.

Sean
03-15-2014, 05:08 PM
I see that Goodwin has pulled this item from the auction. Apparently he agrees with Kevin's analysis. :cool:

Gradedcardman
03-16-2014, 08:00 AM
Not sure if he agrees but took it down to take the focus away from it and I am sure we all return every phone call and email immediately.

thehoodedcoder
03-16-2014, 08:56 AM
Not sure if he agrees but took it down to take the focus away from it and I am sure we all return every phone call and email immediately.

Well, obviously not. Pretty easy to understand people get tied up. That is why it played out like this:

I originally posted this 10 days ago. he sent an email stating he would take care of it when he landed in Philly. I waited then I sent a follow up email. Then I waited a few days from that time, without a response before adding back onto the thread. I felt that was a sufficient amount of time.

Kevin