PDA

View Full Version : Old Ruth Photo and Others?

ddog5
03-02-2014, 12:06 PM
I was being offered these and some other photos for sale. I am not a vintage photo guy myself, so I was looking for some help from you seasoned vets out there.

These are a few of the photos being offered. Does anyone know if they are original or the value on any? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you-

ddog5
03-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Anyone?

drcy
03-03-2014, 10:35 PM
From the rough images you posted, the bottom one appears vintage. If the others are like that, they all might be. The upper right looks as if it could be vintage too. But it's impossible to tell from the images you posted. If you posted what's printed on the backs-- news service or other company names--, that would help in determining the age. Original old Yankees photos, including with Ruth, would have value.

ddog5
03-03-2014, 11:30 PM
From the rough images you posted, the bottom one appears vintage. If the others are like that, they all might be. The upper right looks as if it could be vintage too. But it's impossible to tell from the images you posted. If you posted what's printed on the backs-- news service or other company names--, that would help in determining the age. Original old Yankees photos, including with Ruth, would have value.

Thank you for the info. I will see if I can get more pics of the photos. As I said, I am not a photo guy (autographs are more my thing) so all help in this area is appreciated!