PDA

View Full Version : Net54 Fantasy Baseball the 3rd league you asked for

T206DK
02-23-2014, 10:59 AM
ok fantasy players. I have created an official Net54 Fantasy League part 3 which is currently set at 12 teams Rotisserie style standard categories. Entry fees are the same as the other two roto leagues. I have the following people who said they were interested :
lukelyon
ejharrington
Rayl
dougscats
sportzjunky
jhs5120
soccersaver97
kjjavic

if you see your name on here pm me with a confirmation and an email address. If your name's not on this list and you want in reply here with an email address or PM me with one so I can invite you. if the first 12 spots don't fill up by tomorrow evening I will allow owners from the other two leagues to get into this one

BeanTown
02-24-2014, 08:41 PM
I was in the list and never saw the invite.. Jcclarkee@hotmail.com.

T206DK
02-25-2014, 03:07 PM
I have sent out invites to the 3rd NEt54 Roto league. If you PM'd me with your email address then you should have one in your inbox.if you don't have an invite but sent me your email then check your spam folder for the invite. It looks like we will still ned at least 3 owners for the third league to reach 12 owners. If you are interested in joining in PM me with your email address.
entry fee and rules and settings are the same as the other two leagues. if you are in one of the other leagues you can now join league 3 also. send me a notification that you want in and I will invite you