PDA

View Full Version : I will sell the following 24 augographed photos.

Yi
02-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Hi guys, till now I only sold out two photos-I think both took by my uncle, because both have stamp of my uncle's name & address. I sold for totally $500. I paid for post fee & a gift photo of Gil Hodge. One is Jackie Robinson, one is Henry Aaron. I am a little regret. Because They are unique. But I need some money to built my auction website. Some people have kept going ask for that Gehrig, Mantle, Koufax, and some else. I am so sorry, I can not sell right now. I want to save them for my auction website. I will set that website to memory my uncle. Some of these photos can represent my uncle's excellency on photography. Some were my uncle's favorite collections. Behind the photos, there are some storys. I want to show on the website the whole history of my uncle. So I apologize here to those who want to buy right now. It's not the money thing. Hope your guys can understand and support me. Thank you for everyone left messages or comments on my threads. I appriciate.

The following 24 augographed photos I will sell in two weeks. I scaned in 6 pages. The autographed photos are postcard size, well kept. Some have my uncle's stamps, some have nothing on the back. I don't know the ages of them. But my uncle died 17 years ago. This is the first time I opened the pack and sell them. You can bid by page or pages(from 1 to 6). One page begins with $100. Contact me and give me your offer in whatever way you think convinient for you. I will tell you the result after two weeks. This is the first try here. Hope your guys help me.
Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Sorry for my English. I am a Chinese. Actually E. F. Collins was my husband's uncle.

Yi
02-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Page 1 to 6