PDA

View Full Version : Sports Jokes!

Cardboard Junkie
02-11-2014, 12:57 PM
So there was this lady who decided to surprise her boyfriend, (who was a boxing fan), with a tatoo of Buster Douglas on her right thigh, and a tatoo of Pinklon Thomas on her left thigh. When she showed them to her boyfriend and asked him if he recognized either, he replied, "No, but that fellow in the middle sure looks like Don King.":eek::D

digdugdig
02-11-2014, 04:48 PM
One day, a young boy took his bat and ball to the park and all alone he would toss the ball up, swing, and miss. This went on for some time, always with the same result ... ball up, and straight down to the ground ... swing and miss.
Finally, it seemed that the young lad had given up but while leaving, a spectator who had witnessed the futility, noticed that the boy had a Cheshire Cat sized grin on his face.
When asked why he was so smitten with himself, the lad replied "I just found out that I'm one heck of a pitcher!!" :D

bosoxfan
02-19-2014, 09:14 AM
Lady goes into a sporting goods store to buy a baseball bat and glove for her 10 year old son. After a lengthy conversation with the store manager she decides on a bat and glove to purchase. As the manager is ringing the items up he looks at the women and says, "You want a ball for the bat", which she replies, "No, but I'll bl*w you for the glove"

bn2cardz
02-19-2014, 10:10 AM
One day, a young boy took his bat and ball to the park and all alone he would toss the ball up, swing, and miss. This went on for some time, always with the same result ... ball up, and straight down to the ground ... swing and miss.
Finally, it seemed that the young lad had given up but while leaving, a spectator who had witnessed the futility, noticed that the boy had a Cheshire Cat sized grin on his face.
When asked why he was so smitten with himself, the lad replied "I just found out that I'm one heck of a pitcher!!" :D

This one was a commercial:
http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/99-The-Greatest