PDA

View Full Version : Power Outage in the Northeast

Eric72
02-08-2014, 06:14 PM
After 3 1/2 days without power here in PA, electricity has finally been restored to my house. While I am grateful, there are still hundreds of thousands still suffering through this outage.

From a loss-of-power point of view...locally, at least...this is nearly as bad as Sandy.

As an aside, I have been a bit of a pr!€k during this outage. And I publicly apologize here for my actions. I shall also follow up privately over the upcoming week with a few people who I either attacked or stirred $h!t up with.

Best regards,

Eric

EvilKing00
02-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Thats awful eric, why was the piwer out? Snow storm im guessing

Cardboard Junkie
02-08-2014, 09:38 PM
After 3 1/2 days without power here in PA, electricity has finally been restored to my house. While I am grateful, there are still hundreds of thousands still suffering through this outage.

From a loss-of-power point of view...locally, at least...this is nearly as bad as Sandy.

As an aside, I have been a bit of a pr!€k during this outage. And I publicly apologize here for my actions. I shall also follow up privately over the upcoming week with a few people who I either attacked or stirred $h!t up with.

Best regards,

Eric

eh, eff it Eric, it's just part of the male bonding process.:DDave

Eric72
02-09-2014, 04:19 AM
Thats awful eric, why was the piwer out? Snow storm im guessing

One-two punch...wet, heavy snow followed by freezing rain two days later. Tree limbs were down everywhere in Southeastern PA. Well over 700,000 homes and businesses lost power.

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
02-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Sorry to hear that. I bet you got pretty cold.