PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Scoreboard Ken Goldin question ?

HOFautosChris
02-08-2014, 05:51 PM
I have been offered a George Foreman signed Everlast glove that the seller is saying comes with a Scoreboard Coa. It also has psa dna not that that matters to me. My question is did you ever have a signing with George that he signed Everlast gloves ? I am under the impression that he does not sign these anymore. Thanks in advance

Goldin Auctions
02-08-2014, 08:41 PM
I have been offered a George Foreman signed Everlast glove that the seller is saying comes with a Scoreboard Coa. It also has psa dna not that that matters to me. My question is did you ever have a signing with George that he signed Everlast gloves ? I am under the impression that he does not sign these anymore. Thanks in advance

I do not remember if foreman ever did a SB signing or not
Ali was under contract for a full year, but if I answered the foreman question it would be a guess, which I do not wish to do

toyman55
02-09-2014, 07:40 AM
FYI, I met George 3 years ago through a friend who owned a restaurant where he had George do signings. I was invited by my friend for a private signing and I brought in a Everlast Glove and he refused to sign it. What he told me was he no longer signs gloves since they are sold on ebay and from what I got out of it he doesn't trust people to not sell them. He was extremely cordial, we talked for almost 20 minutes about boxing and when he did sign for me he signed it "to my best friend" and put my name in it. When I asked for just his name alone he again said, sorry but I like to personalize them. My guess is again he doesn't want it sold on ebay or elsewhere.