PDA

View Full Version : Gridiron Radio Broadcast

jheffron
01-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Last night Carl Lamendola was a guest on the radio broadcast by Gridiron Greats. If you didn't hear it you missed a wonderful presentation on the history of football and football card collecting by one of the most knowledgeable card collectors in the hobby. I suggest you try to get the broadcast. If you are a football card collector and a lover of the sport it will certainly be informative and entertaining.

Samsdaddy
01-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Last night Carl Lamendola was a guest on the radio broadcast by Gridiron Greats. If you didn't hear it you missed a wonderful presentation on the history of football and football card collecting by one of the most knowledgeable card collectors in the hobby. I suggest you try to get the broadcast. If you are a football card collector and a lover of the sport it will certainly be informative and entertaining.

Very interesting. Thanks. I plan to listen in the future.

jefferyepayne
01-10-2014, 05:29 AM

+1 This was a great one!

jeff

Hot Springs Bathers
01-10-2014, 10:41 AM
I learned a great deal while listening at lunch yesterday, well done. Bob needs to have Carl on on a regular basis!

Myachelydra
01-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Bob's publication Gridiron Greats and his podcast have done so much for the vintage football hobby. If you don't subscribe the magazine I suggest that you give it a try.

Www.gridirongreats.net