PDA

View Full Version : Saved Threads Question

freakhappy
01-06-2014, 05:01 PM
I was wondering if anyone has a certain way to save threads they happen to like and revisit from time to time other than looking it up everything they want to bring it up? I have no problem looking them up, but I forget about some good threads and only remember them when someone rekindles them.

I asked Leon if there was a feature on here that enabled users to save threads of their liking, but there isn't. So if you have a way to save them that seems to work well, please share!

tedzan
01-06-2014, 05:11 PM
I simply cut & paste the Net54 URL of a given thread of interest and email the URL to myself.

That way I can instantly access that particular thread in the future any time I desire.

TED Z

GoldenAge50s
01-06-2014, 05:23 PM
GREAT idea and something I recently started to do!

x2drich2000
01-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Hi Mike, Not sure how many you can have at once, but I use the subscribe threads function. Under Thead Tools select subscribe to thread, then when you want to recall a thread, go to quick links->subscribed threads

DJ

freakhappy
01-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the ideas, Ted and DJ...I appreciate them.

Ted, your idea is the one that Leon offered up and seems like it would definitely be useful.

DJ, before starting this thread I noticed the subscribe button, but wasn't sure what it was, so instead of messing with it, I thought I would ask for anyone's idea on the topic and go from there.

I will look into both ways and see what works the best for me...thank you much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

JollyElm
01-06-2014, 06:03 PM
I would just bookmark the thread in my browser.

the 'stache
01-06-2014, 09:03 PM
I subscribe to the threads I like. That way, they're easily accessible regardless of which computer I'm on.

Paul S
01-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Hi Mike, Not sure how many you can have at once, but I use the subscribe threads function. Under Thead Tools select subscribe to thread, then when you want to recall a thread, go to quick links->subscribed threads

DJ

You can subscribe up to a total of 100 threads. After that you get a bill from Readers Digest.