PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1967 topps football

adoo1
01-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Looking for very clean, sharp corner 1967 Topps football cards. Lmk what you have. Thanks

Samsdaddy
01-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Looking for very clean, sharp corner 1967 Topps football cards. Lmk what you have. Thanks

Good luck with this set. I am working on it as well and am 50 cards into it.

I actually was eight cards shy of completing it a couple years ago but had to sell most of them along with some other cards for financial reasons.

So this is my second go around working on it and this time I will complete it. :)

adoo1
01-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Good luck with this set. I am working on it as well and am 50 cards into it.

I actually was eight cards shy of completing it a couple years ago but had to sell most of them along with some other cards for financial reasons.

So this is my second go around working on it and this time I will complete it. :)

Thanks, small set and got to love the old AFL players. Aaron

Samsdaddy
01-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks, small set and got to love the old AFL players. Aaron

I agree Aaron. I am a HUGE fan of the AFL and 1967 is the year of my birth so I thought this would be the ideal AFL only set to collect.

Finding the two checklists unmarked and in nice condition is a real challenge. Namath, Wahoo McDaniel and Jack Kemp are the more expensive cards along with the checklists.

I only have the Kemp card.

adoo1
01-06-2014, 04:16 PM
I agree Aaron. I am a HUGE fan of the AFL and 1967 is the year of my birth so I thought this would be the ideal AFL only set to collect.

Finding the two checklists unmarked and in nice condition is a real challenge. Namath, Wahoo McDaniel and Jack Kemp are the more expensive cards along with the checklists.

I only have the Kemp card.

Year of my birth also,at one time I had about 40 cards, I decided to trade them.
Thanks if I find extra I will let you know

Aaron

Samsdaddy
01-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Thanks Aaron. I will as well.

Year of my birth also,at one time I had about 40 cards, I decided to trade them.
Thanks if I find extra I will let you know

Aaron