PDA

View Full Version : Huggins and Scott Auctions

4scuda
12-27-2013, 04:10 PM
I ventured into new territory, for me, and bought a few lots from the December Huggins and Scott auction. Thanks to Leon posting that it was ending soon or I would never have even looked. Anyway, how long does it usually take to receive your items? It hasn't been very long ,but I was just wondering will I be waiting days or weeks? One lot I won was this lot of display boxes, some of these I haven't seen before and am anxious to get them.

perezfan
12-27-2013, 07:30 PM
It depends on how quickly you pay, and the amount of transit time between MD and wherever you live.

Count on the following estimates...

* About 4 days for them to receive your payment
* About 3 days for them to process the order and package your items
* About a week transit time for delivery

So count on roughly 2 weeks between when you send payment and when you receive the goods. Give or take a couple of days either way...

This has been my experience from the West Coast. Others may be a bit quicker ;)

thecatspajamas
12-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Sounds about right from what I can remember.

ibuysportsephemera
12-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I got my winnings today via FedEx Ground. I had paid on the 13th and my account showed paid on the 17th. So a total of 10 days turnaround. Not to bad and I am pleased.

Jeff

4scuda
12-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks guys, I checked and they didn't post my payment until about a week after I sent it so I guess I'll just have to be patient.

4scuda
01-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Contacted the auction house today, said they will ship tomorrow. Seems pretty slow, maybe it takes awhile to put all of those little boxes into big box.