PDA

View Full Version : please help determine if this Pete Rose signed Baseball bat is real

albertheras
12-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi and thanks for all your help with these collectibles. I picked this up at a garage sale.
Please help determine if this Pete Rose signed Baseball bat is real

shelly
12-21-2013, 02:06 PM
What do you care what we think. Send it to PSA

albertheras
12-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey shelly. I dont know why I've upset u.
Im just a follow collector. Looking for guidance.
Please let me know what you think. No disrespect ever intended.
Happy holidays

shelly
12-21-2013, 04:34 PM
You dont upset me. I just feel your better off letting Psa do your gradeing.

albertheras
12-21-2013, 06:04 PM
So many other posts say I shouldn't waste my time or money with psa
And how I should always check here first.

Runscott
12-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Dude, both of the Pete Rose forgeries you showed us were almost certainly created by the same forger. And you bought the ball at one place, and then the bat at a garage sale?

Sorry, but it just seems weird that you would be picking up Pete Rose forgeries right and left, at different places, and they probably were done by the same person.

Please stop showing us Rose forgeries and show us some of your other forgeries. Thanks.

shelly
12-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Dude, both of the Pete Rose forgeries you showed us were almost certainly created by the same forger. And you bought the ball at one place, and then the bat at a garage sale?

Sorry, but it just seems weird that you would be picking up Pete Rose forgeries right and left, at different places, and they probably were done by the same person.

Please stop showing us Rose forgeries and show us some of your other forgeries. Thanks.
I have a better idea, just stop.:D