PDA

View Full Version : 1927 Pittsburgh Pirates

mschwade
12-18-2013, 11:44 AM
OK, so I am thinking about finishing this thing off, and need just a couple of signatures...

1) Does anyone have a 3x5 or cut of Adam Comorosky for sale?

2) Does anyone know who Chas. Frazer/Fraser and what his role with the club was in 1927?

Thanks in advance!
Matt

Scott Garner
12-18-2013, 01:33 PM
OK, so I am thinking about finishing this thing off, and need just a couple of signatures...

1) Does anyone have a 3x5 or cut of Adam Comorosky for sale?

2) Does anyone know who Chas. Frazer/Fraser and what his role with the club was in 1927?

Thanks in advance!
Matt

Matt,
Charles "Chick" Fraser was a scout with the 1927 Pirates.

Chick Fraser also pitched a no-hitter in 1903 and he is one very elusive autograph. After many years of searching, I actually found one a few months ago. Here he is amongst a few other names that you might recognize, Dutch Leonard and Hack Wilson.
Good luck on your search for Chick. He is a definite toughee.

mschwade
12-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Matt,
Charles "Chick" Fraser was a scout with the 1927 Pirates.

Chick Fraser also pitched a no-hitter in 1903 and he is one very elusive autograph. After many years of searching, I actually found one a few months ago. Here he is amongst other a few other names that you might recognize, Dutch Leonard and Hack Wilson.
Good luck on your search for Chick. He is a definite toughee.

Thanks Scott! I won't be going after scouts, just players... so that makes one less name I need to worry about :) Still need a Comorosky though if anyone can help!

prewarsports
12-20-2013, 09:59 PM
I have a couple of Comorosky's.

Rhys