PDA

View Full Version : Save the Date March 9th

Rich Klein
12-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Small card show at my synagogue, Adat Chaverim in Plano TX. Inexpensive tables and cheap admission. All proceeds to AC. More details in very near future.

z28jd
12-15-2013, 01:58 PM
I already have that date saved. Going to see Syracuse @ Florida State basketball. My favorite team is Syracuse, but I haven't seen one of their games since 1991!

chipperhank44
12-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be there for sure. Never miss a card show when it's only a few miles away.

Rich Klein
12-15-2013, 06:50 PM
Adat Chaverim is located in the Northeast Corner of Independence and Spring Creek in Plano TX.

Our "goals" for table cost is $25 per with a goal of selling 20 tables. Our admission goal is going to be $1 with children 16 or under admitted free. We will have snacks available for purchase at reasonable prices. I will say on that matter as a synagogue we can not mix dairy and meat products (no cheeseburgers) for example. Remember all proceeds go to Adat Chaverim and thus I make no profit on this venture.

If interested in setting up or if you want to be on our mailing list. Just use the feature we have and email me. That way we can begin to build a mailing list to keep everyone informed.

I look forward to hearing from y'all.

Rich

Jlighter
12-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Cool! Combines two of my favorite things, Temple and Cards. Wish I could go.