PDA

View Full Version : T206 Fritz blank back confirmed

Leon
12-11-2013, 10:05 AM
I was over at the T206Resource site, a great site I might add, and noticed this Fritz blank back unconfirmed. Maybe Tim or Jim will read this and update the list.....this was a BIN on ebay just 2-3 years ago...

wonkaticket
12-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Unless they just checked it off it shows as known.....

MVSNYC
12-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Jim & Tim have done an amazing job with the site, i love it.

The color-coding on these checklist pages, however, is a little confusing, i think it confused Leon too. maybe they can just explain in the legend at top of the page, that WHITE means "confirmed".

wonkaticket
12-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Mike, they do. A Blue cell is next to the below comment.

"Shaded cards may be possible with this back but have not been confirmed."

MVSNYC
12-11-2013, 12:01 PM
I believe, in their chart, they use WHITE to signify confirmed. So there is no WHITE box stating such at the top, only blue & orange.

Leon
12-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Unless they just checked it off it shows as known.....

Woops, I think I had the white (un-shaded) ones mixed up with the blue (shaded) ones. I thought shaded were confirmed but they are unconfirmed. Fritz was confirmed already as he wasn't shaded. Oh well....

wonkaticket
12-11-2013, 01:10 PM
Woops, I think I had the white (un-shaded) ones mixed up with the blue (shaded) ones. I thought shaded were confirmed but they are unconfirmed. Fritz was confirmed already as he wasn't shaded. Oh well....

No worries, but you had me all excited for nothing! :)

mrvster
12-11-2013, 08:51 PM
you beat me to that a few years ago.....:):D.....glad you got it.....it is a beautiful card! one of a kind beauty.....sick cut......congrats again my friend...I love scrap/blank backs as you know....and a s.l.er to boot....that thing was on for I think an hour if I recall you eagle eye! I love it....great job...

jim and tim's site is off the chain.......I'm on it everyday checking info......

Wonka.....I'm not worthy to view your collection:o....Dryer material! :)

wonkaticket
12-11-2013, 09:03 PM

Only some of it. :)

steve B
12-13-2013, 11:04 AM
you beat me to that a few years ago.....:):D.....glad you got it.....it is a beautiful card! one of a kind beauty.....sick cut......congrats again my friend...I love scrap/blank backs as you know....and a s.l.er to boot....that thing was on for I think an hour if I recall you eagle eye! I love it....great job...

jim and tim's site is off the chain.......I'm on it everyday checking info......

One of a kind?!

Man, I'm feeling a bit left out :)

Lower left, since the scan is a bit small.

Steve B

http://www.net54baseball.com/picture.php?albumid=123&pictureid=1876

Rob D.
12-13-2013, 11:35 AM
One of a kind?!

Man, I'm feeling a bit left out :)

Lower left, since the scan is a bit small.

Steve B

http://www.net54baseball.com/picture.php?albumid=123&pictureid=1876

Huh, imagine that.

That's not going to be good for business. :eek::D:cool::rolleyes::)

mrvster
12-14-2013, 01:23 AM
:)

there are some bb's with twins, mostly the southern leaguers....never really seen 3 of a kind bb's has anyone????:confused::confused:if anything they have a twin:)

BEAUTIFUL CARD!!:D