PDA

View Full Version : RMY Auctions, December "Monthly Auction" Now Open for Bidding

prewarsports
12-01-2013, 01:26 PM
I wanted to announce that the first ever RMY Auctions "Monthly Auction" is now open for bidding, ending on December 10th. Please visit the link below to check it out and take a second to register if you have not already done so

http://RMYAuctions.com

This Auction differs a bit from out Premier Auction we had in October in a few ways...

<p>Limited to just over 200 lots of quality Vintage Photography including a Beautiful 1923 Babe Ruth, Rare 1969 Apollo 11 Astronaut (Aldrin and Armstrong) Photo, 1911 Christy Mathewson, and a stunning Bobby Jones photo among MANY others as well as a heavy selection of Prewar Baseball. It is a great opportunity for collectors to acquire some premium images at a great deal.

<p>All items in our "Monthly" Auctions will be shipped First Class Mail for greater cost savings (upgrades available if you want it sooner) and now that we are up and running smoothly each item will be shipped within 2-3 days of payments being received.

<p>Take up to 30 days to pay!

<p>All items regardless of cost will be backed by our lifetime Guarantee LOA.

I appreciate all the support of my friends on the forum and I hope you all have a great Holiday Season.

Rhys Yeakley
RMY Auctions

billyb
12-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Good Luck Rhys on round 2.

horzverti
12-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Nice photos! Thanks Rhys.

prewarsports
12-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Auction ends tomorrow for our inaugural "Monthly Collectors Auction".

Initial bids must be placed by 8:00pm EST and then into extended bidding.

It takes about 2 minutes to register if you have not done so already and we will quickly approve you for bidding.

There are a ton of really interesting pre-war baseball images available and some top quality photos of some of the biggest stars in the game as well.

http://RMYAuctions.com

I will be traveling tomorrow to look at another amazing (truly remarkable) archive, but we will have someone available at our office phone number throughout the day to answer questions (208)585-5980. If you would like to talk in person I would be happy to answer your questions between flights at the airport. E mail me or PM me and I would be happy to give you cell phone number or my girls at the office can give it to you as well.

Take a look and Happy Holidays to all forum members!

Rhys Yeakley