PDA

View Full Version : Be a Cardboard Cowboy

frankbmd
11-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Hey kids, tell Mom and Dad today that you want to be a Cardboard Cowboy today. Form a posse of trading partners on your block. Learn the special vintage handshake and get free stuff just for signing up. Just look at what you’ll receive with your registration.

A free subscription to Net54, the online forum for the pros, by the pros and written in prose (spelling and grammar optional)

An authentic collectable replica of Honus Wagner’s belt buckle absolutely free (this offer does not include shipping and handling and the resultant Pay Pal fees)

Periodic solicitations from a select group of vendors all branded by Larrupin Leon as “good dogies” :cool:

Free legal advice should you end up in the pokey. Disclaimer - You get what you pay for. :(

Free autograph authentication from our experts, who have never seen an autograph they liked. :)

Access to the Cardboard Cowboy Store, aka the Buull Shiit Tradingpost, where you can wander and wonder as you wind through the aisles. Don’t forget your wallet (or Mom's CC ;););)). You can actually buy pictures of dead guys that few people have ever heard of. :eek:

An unopened cello pack of 1988 Fleer baseball cards, all with a Gem Mint Tom Glavine RC on the top guaranteed to grade by PRO

Wow. I’m glad I joined up two years ago. Here are just a few of the things I have learned

How to survive as a posse of one on my block.

How to crack a slab and how to cut some slack for a crab.

How to take a bath. Mom will like this one.

How to max out Mom’s CC. Mom wont like this one.

How to pile on and ultimately ban bad cowboys.

Yes you too can ride the range with real cowboys, go to the annual national rodeo, participate in cowboy banter, catch a flying spur in the face or just sit around the campfire and have your marshmallows toasted for you.

Join today or just Google “Be a Cardboard Cowboy” and read testimonials from fellow cowboys

ullmandds
11-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Not much to do in CA, huh Frank?

When I was a kid...I was a member of the Roy Rogers "lil buckaroo" club"...am I in? But I don't want to be on the Kevin's team?!

Jason
11-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Good post.Plenty of laughs in this one.

Paul S
11-24-2013, 08:43 AM
I have learned to stay out of the Mojave during daylight hours. I'm running out right now to rustle up some Geritol;)

pariah1107
11-24-2013, 09:16 AM
The Ellensburg Rodeo Posse will throw their hats in the ring.... Have parade, will travel.

http://www.ellensburgrodeoposse.com/