PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania Attorney needed for Collector

prewarsports
11-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi

I am looking for an Attorney in the Philadelphia (Pennsylvania area) that would represent a fellow collector who has been scammed/theft/fraud for a significant amount of money. Experience with collectibles and/or Sports Memorabilia is not a must but it might help. If anyone on this board has any referals or if anyone reading this board can help steer me to someone that could help out I/they would appreciate it very much.

Please e mail me or send a private message.

Leon
11-21-2013, 01:51 PM
I copied this over to our front page. I think we can all agree we hate scammers. And in trying to help someone who has been scammed, I applaud Rhys's efforts.

WhenItWasAHobby
11-22-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi

I am looking for an Attorney in the Philadelphia (Pennsylvania area) that would represent a fellow collector who has been scammed/theft/fraud for a significant amount of money. Experience with collectibles and/or Sports Memorabilia is not a must but it might help. If anyone on this board has any referals or if anyone reading this board can help steer me to someone that could help out I/they would appreciate it very much.

Please e mail me or send a private message.

Aren't Philadelphia lawyers by definition supposed to be knowledgeable in the most minute aspects of the law?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/philadelphia%20lawyer

Also, has this collector pursued the law enforcement route? Just for clarification, does the alleged victim reside in Pennsylvania and where does the alleged perpetrator conduct his business?