PDA

View Full Version : 29th Annual St Leanders Show (San Francisco Bay Area) is this Saturday

oaks1912
11-18-2013, 08:37 AM
The 29th Annual Sports Collectors show will be held this Saturday November 23 at St Leanders Church (Ryan O'Connell Hall) located at 575 West Estudillo in San Leandro. The show features 75 tables (SOLD OUT) covering more than a century of sports items (Cards, Memorabilia, New & Old, Graded & Raw, Several sports). Show hours are 9 AM - 4PM... Admission is $4.... No celebrity signings or grading services will be present.....DIRECTIONS DRIVING BY CAR.. Interstate 880 to Davis Street .Exit EAST on Davis.Stay on Davis for approximately 1 mile to Carpentier (1 Block past San Leandro Blvd). Turn right on Carpentier .Stay on Carpentier for 1 block to West Estudillo.Turn right on West Estudillo. One half block on West Estudillo.Turn left into parking lot. 575 West Estudillo is the address.......... TAKE BART (Fremont or Dublin/Pleasanton train) to the San Leandro station. The hall is located directly across the street from the SAN LEANDRO BART station. Need more info...Email me at mark_macrae@comcast.net

BruceWayne
11-18-2013, 11:19 AM
The 29th Annual Sports Collectors show will be held this Saturday November 23 at St Leanders Church (Ryan O'Connell Hall) located at 575 West Estudillo in San Leandro. The show features 75 tables (SOLD OUT) covering more than a century of sports items (Cards, Memorabilia, New & Old, Graded & Raw, Several sports). Show hours are 9 AM - 4PM... Admission is $4.... No celebrity signings or grading services will be present.....DIRECTIONS DRIVING BY CAR.. Interstate 880 to Davis Street .Exit EAST on Davis.Stay on Davis for approximately 1 mile to Carpentier (1 Block past San Leandro Blvd). Turn right on Carpentier .Stay on Carpentier for 1 block to West Estudillo.Turn right on West Estudillo. One half block on West Estudillo.Turn left into parking lot. 575 West Estudillo is the address.......... TAKE BART (Fremont or Dublin/Pleasanton train) to the San Leandro station. The hall is located directly across the street from the SAN LEANDRO BART station. Need more info...Email me at mark_macrae@comcast.net
If you haven't met Mark Macrae, if you are anywhere in the area, meeting Mark is worth much more than the cost of admission.

-Chris

itjclarke
11-18-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm bummed I'm gonna be out of town this week/weekend, but I second the prior post. Mark has provided probably the best show conversation I've had.. great insights into PCL, players, cards, etc, and seems always willing to talk and share knowledge. Hope to catch the next Bay Area show whenever that is.

ledsters
11-19-2013, 10:55 PM
I won't be able to make the show, but if anyone runs in to a Hage's Dairy card or two I am interested in them.

Thank you,

Kevin

Dan Carson
11-23-2013, 08:48 AM
If you collect PCL or vintage this by far the best card show to attend in the San Francisco Bay Area!! Mark Macraes show has many serious PCL and vintage collectors that live in the Central California/San Francisco Bay Area and sell at this show. What you call "lurkers"....

Lgarza99
11-23-2013, 10:40 AM
On my way! Thanks!

Jaybird
11-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Hope everyone has a blast. Wishing you a great show, Mark!

MMarvelli
11-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Another great show...always a pleasure to talk to Mark Macrae...stumbled across this favorite and had to bring it home...

oaks1912
11-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks to all the attendees and exhibitors at yesterday's show. We had a great show and the heavy winds from the previous day were gone. I managed to pick up a Portland PCL team photo for my collection, which is nice. The '13 Wild Bill Leard card is one of the best poses and partially describes his 'wild' and 'outrageous' personality. Hope that all who attended enjoyed themselves and found a few souvenirs to take home. :)