PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable.. 1952 Topps Mantle Psa 8 flip on ebay.Item # 151167494214

t206whiteborders
11-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Saw this listing last night and thought WTF?? This guys apparently removed the card originally graded and inserted a fake 52 topps mantle in its place, resealed the case and now selling it. Items already over $500.00 with six days to go. I reported it to eBay and spoke to them as well via telephone in hopes of having it pulled, but its still up and running. This is the kind of $hit that makes me sick. Please report this item as well because someone's gonna buying this thing and end up ripping someone off in the long run. I'm gonna be contacting PSA, but we all know how much they care. Sorry to vent. Just my two cents.:mad:

Buythatcard
11-16-2013, 01:08 PM
That really is unbelievable. He even states it as Original under the Item Specifics. No mention that its a reprint in the title either.
Too many people who don't read the description will bid on it thinking that its the real thing.
Using a PSA slab with a fake card should be signal to eBay that this is not legit.