PDA

View Full Version : Need help identifying these autographs!

MikeKam
11-05-2013, 02:24 PM
I bought an autograph book recently and these are the autographs left that I (with the help of the people at AutographMagazineLive) could not identify. Can you please help?

Michael B
11-05-2013, 03:33 PM
First: you should put this in the autograph subsection. That will get the most looks from the autograph people.

Second: closer images would help. Try shooting straight down and cropping the shots so that only the pages are visible. It is much easier to decipher signatures when they are straight on and not at an angle and far away.

Third: It absolutely SUCKS!!! trying to look at an image that is sideways. Turn the darn camera sideways or rotate the image when you download it into your computer or use the photo editor.

Fourth: Bottom row, middle photo, red/pink page looks like Hockey Hall of Famer Rod Langway.

MikeKam
11-05-2013, 03:58 PM
First: you should put this in the autograph subsection. That will get the most looks from the autograph people.

Second: closer images would help. Try shooting straight down and cropping the shots so that only the pages are visible. It is much easier to decipher signatures when they are straight on and not at an angle and far away.

Third: It absolutely SUCKS!!! trying to look at an image that is sideways. Turn the darn camera sideways or rotate the image when you download it into your computer or use the photo editor.

Fourth: Bottom row, middle photo, red/pink page looks like Hockey Hall of Famer Rod Langway.

Whoops, sorry. The pictures came out A LOT smaller than I thought they would. I'll also move it to the autograph forum, sorry about that. Thanks!