PDA

View Full Version : Question about 1970's Hartland Statues (Brouthers)

LCBaseballCollector
10-31-2013, 01:09 PM
First post ever here...can anyone tell me what this is exactly? It's from the 1970's, Hartland Sports (10 inches) and of Dan Brouthers.

It's in a current auction but the description is very vague as I don't know the run number, or basically anything about this item.

Any help out there would be much appreciated as I think it's kind of cool and wonder of the focus is what I enjoy and that's turn of the century baseball.

whiteymet
10-31-2013, 09:30 PM
First post ever here...can anyone tell me what this is exactly? It's from the 1970's, Hartland Sports (10 inches) and of Dan Brouthers.

It's in a current auction but the description is very vague as I don't know the run number, or basically anything about this item.

Any help out there would be much appreciated as I think it's kind of cool and wonder of the focus is what I enjoy and that's turn of the century baseball.

This is a statue that members of the Hartland Club could buy. It is from the 1990's NOT 1970's. It is from the Louisianna incarnation of the Hartland Company.

It was sold as an 1800's player NOT Dan Brouthers. I may have literature packed away showing this and or info about it. If I find it I will post.

Fred