PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Photo Question

MacDice
10-26-2013, 05:48 PM
I am hoping that one of the Net54er’s is tech savey enough to help me with a solution. One of the items I collect is team issued player postcards for a particular team. Over 6 year period the team used the exact same design and had no year indication on them. Over the years, I have found many variation in checklists that have been published that I no longer trust them or the dealers. So in order to assist myself with locating the ones that I am missing, as well as to show them up, I have scanned them all and placed them onto my iPhone. The program is that iPhone does not sort them by the name and I am looking at ideas on how I can come up with a solution so that I can sort them by the name.

thehoodedcoder
10-26-2013, 09:22 PM
you can jailbreak your phone, then ssh into it and rename the files to provide proper ordering.

i think that should solve the problem. im not going to swear to that but it has to sort it by something and that would be one of the biggest ways.

can i do it, yes. no i will not help you do it. there are forums out there to get you going but it will be trial and error and you may brick it once or twice in the process and have to factory reset it....so back your stuff up before trying.

kevin

Griffins
10-26-2013, 09:30 PM
I sync my photos with iphoto on one of my computers, and put them in order there in a new album. You can name them as well. Resync and your photos on your phone are now organized.
Much easier to have them in albums when you're trying to find something.

T206Collector
10-26-2013, 10:48 PM
I keep all my scans and photos on Picassa online. Then I view them on my iPhone through web albums. I sort them however I want them to appear on my computer.