PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mantle 16X20 Photo REAL or FAKE? I need your help!

filmmaker
10-14-2013, 08:04 PM
I have this Mickey Mantle Autographed 16X20 Photograph.
I was wondering if any of the experts can help me out to authenticate the signature. If it is real, I have no problem sending it to PSA/DNA and pay the $100. But I dont want to send it and lose $100 if it is not.
If you can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and expertise.

Ben

Fuddjcal
10-15-2013, 08:20 AM
some decent characteristics, just too hard to see with the blurry photo. I know it's hard to take the pics through glass but keep trying. Take a clear close-up and you'll get more definitive answers. If you have a clear photo, there is NO NEED to waste your $100.00 in ANY EVENT. They will just authenticate through the glass and put the sticker on the glass or back which is a JOKE.

I'd give it 60-40 good from what I can see.

isaac2004
10-15-2013, 09:00 AM
some decent characteristics, just too hard to see with the blurry photo. I know it's hard to take the pics through glass but keep trying. Take a clear close-up and you'll get more definitive answers. If you have a clear photo, there is NO NEED to waste your $100.00 in ANY EVENT. They will just authenticate through the glass and put the sticker on the glass or back which is a JOKE.

I'd give it 60-40 good from what I can see.

Fuddy has a good eye for these things. There is one thing I see here that makes me very sure it is real, but I am nowhere near his skill.

shelly
10-15-2013, 09:52 AM
The signiture is perfect but like Chuck said. You never buy a framed photo. If it is selling for a 100 dollars that would also tell me not to buy it. Go on Ebay you will see that same photo selling for five and six hundred. :):):) Here is an ebay number
230989287580 selling for over a thousand dollars.:eek: