PDA

View Full Version : To our under 18 yrs old collectors on the board

Leon
10-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Just a note to our under 18 yr old collectors on the board. You will need to have a parent or guardian email me (leon@net54baseball.com) to give me an ok for you to be on the BST pages. It is because when you are under 18 you generally can't enter into a legally binding contract so a parent or guardian needs to take that responsibility. I have several email authorizations already. This is to protect everyone. On the same note, if you have done a deal with a youngster on our BST I would like to know about it. I (and the rest of us) love our younger collectors and want to help them all we can...but we also need to be as safe as possible in our dealings. Thanks....

the 'stache
10-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Leon, the list of people I've done business with on the BST is in my sig. If you would like me to message you with those names, I'd be happy to, though I do not think any of them are under 18.

Leon
10-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Leon, the list of people I've done business with on the BST is in my sig. If you would like me to message you with those names, I'd be happy to, though I do not think any of them are under 18.

Hi Bill
No, I don't really want to make this a big deal but I always appreciate your kindness, participation and offer to help. No one needs to go hunting for this info.....only if you know for sure it was a youngster you dealt with, you can email or PM me and I will reach out to them privately. Again, this isn't any sort of punishment or anything. I want to be as helpful and nice to our younger collectors as possible, while keeping the place as safe as can be. thanks again..

ullmandds
10-13-2013, 05:57 PM
And just in case all you under 18'ers get any funny ideas...no drink tickets at net54 dinners either!!!!

10-13-2013, 07:29 PM
How cool would it have been to have Net54 when I was a kid...

Bocabirdman
10-14-2013, 05:25 AM
We ARE talking calendar years, right?:D

jimivintage
10-14-2013, 12:56 PM
How cool would it have been to have Net54 when I was a kid...

Or the internet.... lol

ScottFandango
10-14-2013, 01:08 PM
I would check that Mustache Character guy...

he likes to take candy from babies....and

hes probably a seasoned T206 vet acting like he knows nothing...just so we feel bad for him and give him Great Deals!:rolleyes:

Leon
10-14-2013, 01:09 PM
I would check that Mustache Character guy...

he likes to take candy from babies....and

hes probably a seasoned T206 vet acting like he knows nothing...just so we feel bad for him and give him Great Deals!:rolleyes:

He is a little shifty....being from Texas and all....

wazoo
10-14-2013, 01:49 PM
Already taken care of, thanks Leon.

Leon
10-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Already taken care of, thanks Leon.

Yeap, Wazoo, you are a good man. I have the info on file for you. And I want to reiterate, we love youngsters in the hobby. Most of us old geezers go out of our way to help them, I know I do. I know most of my peers feel the same way.

And I always liked this pose.....

http://luckeycards.com/pe121d350standardbiscuitstrunk.jpg