PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson's son died due to his injuries.

Sean1125
10-11-2013, 06:34 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/11/us/adrian-peterson-son-alleged-assault/

tiger8mush
10-11-2013, 08:02 PM
2 years old, died from head injuries delivered by the baby's momma's boyfriend who has previous assault arrests. Having my own 4 and 6 yr olds, I'm somewhere in between sad and angry. RIP little buddy :(

familytoad
10-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Saddest story...
My 18 yr old son and I were both teary-eyed to think about what kind of monster hurts a little boy.

I hope that a$$h0 l3 gets his reward in hell for his actions.

God Bless AP his family and the little guy:(

EvilKing00
10-16-2013, 04:26 AM
this monster can never get what he deserves for what he did, there is no punishment that would ever fit the crime. But Im sure he wont be long for this world in jail.

autograf
10-25-2013, 01:49 PM
AP only found out about the boy being his son a couple months before......sad on all counts.......

brookdodger55
10-28-2013, 06:11 AM
According to news reports she had 2 orders of protection against the boyfriend
for assaulting and choking her. For Peterson only knowing for three months that this was his child is no excuse. His ex and child were in danger from the first incident. It breaks my heart that this child had to go through this terrible incident. But with a man of his means he/I would have flown to her house take her and her child's out of state to protect them both regardless of how he felt about her. Also according to family and friends he was well aware that this was his child's and the violent situation that his wife/ ex was under. Sad on all accounts.

Mike