PDA

View Full Version : Who's ever dreamed about t cards?

pete zouras
10-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Because last night I did. It wasn't too elaborate, but one thing I remember is a co-worker (who doesn't collect cards in real life) flashing me a t206 that he was in the process of acquiring with a rare "Skunk" back! And for those who wonder, no, the dream wasn't wet!:o

Pythonfactory
10-02-2013, 05:24 PM
A recent thread had a few people revealing some T-card related dreams. Here was my post:

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=169115

"I also don't really collect T206 although I do have a few. Two nights ago, I had a dream where I was on an adventure with several friends to collect one of every front in order to turn them in for a giant framed picture of the T206 Wagner signed by every player in the set. Only one of these pictures was available so their was an intense hunt to be the first to complete it. The rest of the details are kinda vague but I remember having to lie, cheat, steal, negotiate, and avoid being killed by the other collectors (and some gangsters who were out to make a buck) during the adventure. Last thing I remember was standing in front of the giant picture (we are talking like 6' x 6') hanging on the wall, examining all the individual autographs on it, and then my alarm for work went off =("

docpatlv
10-02-2013, 05:37 PM
And for those who wonder, no, the dream wasn't wet!:o

Pete,

Had your co-worker been selling you a Wagner for $20, you might have been reaching for the box of Kleenex:D

Howe’s Hunter
10-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Quite often about one day, getting one you have in your collection, Pete, that I am able to add to mine.

I have a dream ....

mrvster
10-02-2013, 06:53 PM
in T206 scrap every night:)

t206blogcom
10-02-2013, 06:58 PM
I don't recall details, but I did when I was chasing the monster.

the 'stache
10-02-2013, 07:31 PM
I don't recall details, but I did when I was chasing the monster.

In the few dreams I've had where I remember anything at all (it's very rare), I've had some kind of monster chasing me.

That either means I have the T206s on the brain, or my DVR is saying "get Alien vs Predator off me already". I have yet to decide which.

slidekellyslide
10-02-2013, 08:34 PM
I have had a few dreams about making great baseball card and memorabilia finds...usually though I dream about tornadoes, and dunking basketballs. Those are definitely my most recurring dreams.

HRBAKER
10-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Thankfully, no, I never have.

Eric72
10-02-2013, 09:56 PM
I have a silly, stupid, recurring dream. My wife and I are in a book store and peruse the shelves. In so doing, I stumble upon a book that is from the early 20th Century. While flipping through the pages of said book, I encounter a piece of cardboard which appears to be (to me, anyway) a reprint of the T206 Honus Wagner.

In this hypnogogic fantasy, I discover that the card is the real deal. What happens next depends upon how much real time passes before the alarm clock wakes me up.

aquarius31
10-03-2013, 07:20 AM
Some interesting and amusing dreams. I have had a recurring dream (3 times) where I go to the same location near a baseball field dug out in NY (Dutchess County) and dig a few feet down in the same location to find an old tin box which includes several T206 cards. This was a few years ago and hasn't happened since I took a break from T206's.

ullmandds
10-03-2013, 07:26 AM
i used to have rare back t206 dreams every now and then...now i have e card dreams!!!!

Bocabirdman
10-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Now if "t card" is a pet name for Tia Carrere, then the answer might be yes....:D